14 : who's the culprit?

"so my plan worked." she lets out a chuckle as she listens to what's happening inside the classroom.

"i'm gonna fucking kill you, park jimin. just wait till we got home." she heard taehyung said and immediately hides behind a wall.

she peeks from the wall and saw taehyung walking away from the classroom.

"where's little jiminie?" she mumbles, looking at the door of the classroom. few minutes after, the pink haired boy went out and is limping while walking.

the mysterious girl lets out a quiet laugh as she watched jimin suffer. "poor jiminie. if you just didn't exist in this world and steal taehyung's attention from me, this will not gonna happen." she mumbles to herself.

she took a quick glance to jimin whose now sitting on the floor that makes her lips turns into a smirk before walking away.

"does your body still hurts, jimin?" jungkook worriedly asked his best friend.

jimin gave him a small smile and shook his head. "n-not anymore. thank you to the both of you, kookie and jinnie."

seokjin smiles and hugs jimin gently. "you're our best friend so of course we will help and take care of you! we love you so much, minnie."

"yeah. i'm sorry we couldn't protect you. that taehyung shit will die." jungkook said, making jimin let out a giggle.

"it's okay kookie. but i don't want to go home. h-he will kill me. i am s-scared jinnie and kookie." jimin's voice got shaky.

seokjin hums and patted jimin's back. "you can stay here for a while while we'll have a talk with that dick and you can borrow my clothes."

"t-thank you, jinnie." jimin smiles softly.

"i want to talk to him right now." jungkook suddenly said with his clenched fists.

"no kook. you're going home and we will talk to him tomorrow." jin smacks his head. "wake the fuck up."

"ow! that hurts jin!"

"it's hyung to you!" seokjin glares at him while jimin giggles at their silliness.

"whatever. take care of our little jiminie. i will go now. bye minnie and kim seokjin." jungkook places a soft peck on jimin's cheek before he left the house.

"that rabbit boy, i swear i'm gonna cut his head." seokjin shakes his head.

the youngest of the two just giggle at what his hyung said.

"anyways, you hungry? i will cook your favorite dishes." jimin's eyes lighten up and he nodded happily.

"yes please! i-i'm really hungry right now. sorry for bothering you and kookie, hyungie." jimin pouted.

seokjin cooed at the sight and ruffles jimin's hair. "don't say that. just watch tv here and i will cook." he said before he went to the kitchen.

jimin smiles softly before he turns on the television to watch his favorite cartoons.

taehyung arrived to their house and locks the door. he turns on the lights and furrowed his brows. it seems like no one is home yet and it's making him confused. jimin is usually the first one to go home
but now, the pink haired boy is cannot be seen.

he would always spot his favorite dishes in the kitchen table which is of course made by jimin with lots of efforts.

but now, there's no food. perhaps, the boy ran away? or perhaps, he went back to his parents and decided to just break the marriage and bring the divorce papers tomorrow?

taehyung shook his head from his thoughts and went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of cold water.

suddenly, the ringtone of his phone startled him. he sighs and fished his phone from his pocket.

"what?" he grumbles.

[oh, you sound annoyed and stressed. what happened?]

"fuck off irene." the said girl just giggles, making taehyung annoyed even more.

"what do you want? i'm busy right now."

[don't you miss me? my pussy? let's fuck, taehyung.] she said.

taehyung, for the first time in his life, cringe at what she said and almost gag.

"what the fuck. no. i'm not in the mood." he was about to end the call but what she said next stopped him from doing so.

[and why though? is it because of that jimin? so the rumour is true that you're.. a faggot?] irene said that made taehyung's eyes went dark.

"shut up. i'm not a faggot and i don't care about park. don't call me ever again." taehyung responded before he angrily ends the call, slammimg his phone down on the table.

he lets out a loud sigh and opens a cabinet which contains different kinds of branded wines, beers and alcohols.

he grabbed the strongest alcohol and poured some on a glass before chugging on it.

he was really stressed today. from what the students said from their campus, irene and jimin.

he really hates jimin for spreading the news about their wedding. even though taehyung didn't told him to keep the wedding a secret, he should've known it already. but jimin didn't, he spreads the news.

that's where he's wrong.

after about ten minutes, taehyung started to feel dizzy and his sight went blurry. he lets out a laugh and opens his phone with half lidded eyes.

he went to his contacts and taps a certain boy's number then dials it.

taehyung place puts the call on loud speaker and waited for the boy to answer his phone call.

after waiting for too long, the boy finally picks it up.

[t-taehyung?]

jimin nervously said. taehyung chuckles deeply and clicked his tongue.

"where are you, huh? why are you not home yet! i-i don't have anything to eat.." taehyung mumbles.

jimin gulps and listens to everything that taehyung said.

[you c-can just cook for yourself.]

taehyung laughs and stared at his phone. "go home! i'm waiting for you. i'm *hiccups* w-waiting."

[are y-you drunk? i'm not coming home. y-you'll hurt me. i-i don't want to see you.] jimin's lips starts quivering as if he was about to cry, again.

"oh hell yes of course i will hurt you. after what you *hiccups* did! c-come home or i will t-throw your stuffs out of the house!" taehyung threatened him.

jimin got scared and worried about his stuffs at the same time.

[i w-will go home! just don't touch my things. i-i'm hanging up.] jimin said before he ends the call and immediately runs to seokjin.

taehyung laughs loudly and stared at his phone. "you're so fucking s-stupid and innocent, park jimin." he said before taking another bottle of the same alcohol.