28 : stalker.

jimin is scared.

he's afraid that the creepy person might be only inside this campus and is currently watching every moves he make.

but luckily, taehyung is with him so nothing bad will happen.

taehyung makes sure to hold jimin close to him for his safety and for him to relax while glaring at every students he saw.

they made their way to jimin's first class and stops at the front of it.

"jimin, when your class finished, don't leave this classroom and wait til i arrived to get you, okay? i'll just attend my class for few minutes then leave to get you." taehyung said, cupping jimin's cheeks.

jimin's lips quivered and he shook his head. "d-don't leave me.."

"shh, it's okay. nothing will happen to you as long as there's many people around." he kissed jimin's forehead, making everyone gasp at the sudden kiss.

the pink haired boy nodded in defeat and looks down. "o-okay. please take care and comeback fast."

"i will." they both went inside the classroom and made jimin sit comfortably on his chair.

he looks around for someone to watch after the small frightened boy and luckily, he saw one.

he went over to the boy who's wearing a pair of glasses while reading something. it was his best friend before but.. something happened that caused their friendship to be over.

"namjoon." he patted the man's shoulder.

namjoon looks up and was shocked to see taehyung looking at him. he was dying to talk to the raven these days and apologize for everything, hoping to be friends again with him.

"taehyung? what's up."

"i need you to do me a favor, look after jimin for me and tell me if someone dares to talk to him in a bad way." taehyung said to him.

"park jimin?"

"it's kim jimin, we're married." taehyung corrects him.

namjoon glanced over at jimin who's only staring at taehyung before he nodded.

"i will. i'll take care of him."

taehyung smiles. "thank you." he then went back to jimin who's pouting while begging for him not to leave with his adorable teary blue orbs.

"t-tae.. i don't trust him." jimin said, referring to namjoon.

taehyung held his soft but trembling hands. "don't worry. he used to be my best friend and i know he can't do such thing. if he did, he'll directly end up in hell." he says, rubbing circles on jimin's forehands with his thumb.

jimin just nodded with a sigh. "okay, promise me you will be back after class."

"i promise. tell namjoon immediately if something is wrong or call me." taehyung said before he lets go of jimin's hands and left.

jimin watched him leave and pouted again, resting his head between his arms as his arms are rested on the table.

few minutes have passed, the professor came inside the classroom with someone. it is non other than jung wooyoung.

wooyoung looks over at jimin whose staring at the window and noticed that the chair beside him is empty, since no one wants to sit with him because they're afraid of taehyung and of course, they don't want to sit with a faggot. that's what they're thinking.