54 : honeymoon

"oh, it's a private plane." taehyung mumbles once he, his husband and son enters the plane.

jimin looks around the place, confused at why there's no other people inside.

"only us?" jimin asks and carries yeontan.

taehyung hummed and went to the seats for two people. they already have settled their stuffs.

"it's a private plane. here." he sat down on the seat and pats the other seat which is beside the window.

jimin went to him and say down on it, putting yeontan on his lap. "where should i put tan?"

"dunno. maybe inside his cage?" taehyung shrugs and poked yeontan's head.

the puppy looks at him and sticks out his cute tiny tongue.

taehyung's heart melted at the sight. it was too adorable to handle.

"argh. he's so adorable."

jimin giggles and pets yeontan's head. "cuter than me?"

"yeah." taehyung answers.

"i agree though. yeontan is so cute."

after minutes of talking to each other, the plane starts to fly.

"oh, we're flying now!" jimin looks at the window, seeing the buildings and trees getting small.

taehyung smiles at the sight. it makes him happy knowing that jimin is happy to go to another country with him and their son.

yeontan only snnugles to jimin's tummy and closed his eyes to sleep.

"oh. guess tannie will sleep." the red haired male said.

jimin looks down on his lap and giggles. "yeah. sleep well, baby tan." he pets the puppy's head.

taehyung stared at them. "he looks comfortable sleeping on your lap."

"cause my thighs are thick and soft. " jimin giggles then looks at taehyung.

he was so happy to go to japan with taehyung and yeontan. his dream is becoming true.

"thank you, tae." of course, he won't forget thanking this person for making him the happiest man alive.

taehyung chuckles. "no, don't thank me. thank our parents. they bought all of it for us."

"but still, i want to thank you for marrying me and buying yeontan for us. you don't know how much it makes me happy." jimin didn't even realized that he started tearing up.

the older male frowns and wipes the tears falling from jimin's eyes. "aw. don't cry, baby bub."

jimin sniffles and lets out soft sobs. "i-i'm just really happy.. i-i'm so lucky to have you." jimin covers his whole face with his hands.

while taehyung just smiles and hugs his husband. "and i'm luckier to have you as my husband."