58 : home.

1 week have passed already. time flies so fast.

the kim family is now inside their private plane, on their way to go back to korea.

they had a lot of fun in tokyo, japan. they went to dates after they fed tannie, to disneyland with tannie, swam in beach and taught tannie how to swim, and many more.

if you will ask taehyung and jimin, yes, they will come back to this place again.

jimin woke up after an hour. he looks beside him to see his husband sleeping peacefully beside him.

a smile crept up on his face and gently caressed taehyung's cheeks. they were so so soft.

he still couldn't believe what's happening to him right now. he have a loving husband and an adorable and sweet son. this is his dream; to be taehyung's husband and have children with him.

even if yeontan isn't exactly a child, but a puppy.

"thank you for everything." he whispers, as if his husband can hear him.

"thank you for falling in love with me and making me the happiest man alive in this cruel world."

he reached for taehyung's big and veiny hand then intertwined their fingers together. the older's hand is really warm. that's what jimin loves.

"your fingers are really long." he mumbles.

"and warm."

suddenly, he blushes ever so hard as he remembers something. the way how taehyung's fingers buried deep inside of him just felt so good.

"jimin. stop." he scolded himself.

jimin shakes his head and plants a soft kiss on taehyung's forehand before looking at yeontan whose sleeping on the other seat.

he giggles as he watches the puppy sleep. yeontan is just sleeping on his back with his tummy exposed.

"such a cutie." he mumbles.

finally, they arrived to their house.

"home!!" jimin runs to the couch and plops down on it.

while taehyung puts the cage down and opens it, letting yeontan come out.

"baby, change your clothes first."

"but i don't want to. too lazy for that." jimin closed his eyes.

taehyung went to him and scooped him on his arms. "or you want me to change your clothes instead."

jimin blushed and slaps his chest. "no! i-i will change my clothes!" he said before running off to their bedroom.

taehyung chuckles and shakes his head. "such a cutie."

he then went to the kitchen to make something to eat for them. including yeontan.

the puppy follows him and look up at his dad. he wants something to eat.

that didn't go unnoticed by the red haired male. "i know baby. wait for it." he says.

yeontan got happy and wiggles his tail. he decided to just go back to his bed and wait for the food.

the sound of the doorbell can be heard. taehyung was about to open it but halted on his steps when he heard a shout.

"i'll go open!" jimin shouted and went to the door.