46 : touch ;; m

"t-taehyung, t-touch me, please." jimin pleaded.

"are you sure?" taehyung asks, slowly approaching the boy.

jimin shyly nodded and took a hold of taehyung's big and warm veiny hand. "p-please, it h-hurts down there. i want it gone."

taehyung gulped and nodded. he gently laid the boy on the bed and sat between his legs. "okay, first. i want you to relax." he said.

jimin nodded and listens to him, staring at this handsome human being.

"now, we won't make love.. i want us to do it when you're sure that you're really ready now. i will just help you with your problem."

jimin smiles widely and nodded. how can taehyung be so sweet to him?

taehyung then pulled down jimin's pajama pants and he was shocked to see that the small boy is wearing a pink panties instead of some pair of boxers.

it was really adorable.

jimin blushed hard as he realized that he's wearing his favorite panties. he immediately covered his lower part with his small hands.

"d-don't laugh!" he said.

taehyung chuckles and pulls his hands gently off of his panties. "don't cover what's beautiful." he says.

jimin hums and nodded, slowly retracting his hands from his lower part with his cheeks still bright red.

taehyung licked his lips before he slowly pulls down the panties.

his eyes got welcomed by an adorable sight.

jimin's private part is just really cute. it was small and it's pink, especially the head and it was hard. it seems like everything about this boy is adorable.

meanwhile, the pink haired male gulped and looks at taehyung to see his reaction. "d-don't stare.." he mumbles.

taehyung snapped and grins at him before grabbing a bottle of lube from the nearby drawer.

"w-what's that for?" jimin asked.

this boy is really innocent.

"it's called lubricant or lube. to make the pleasure double." taehyung explains and poured enough amount of the lube on his palm.

jimin's lips agaped and he nodded at the new information.

"now, relax." taehyung says.

he gently took a hold of jimin's aching member and strokes it.

the small boy lets out a gasp and clasped his hands on his mouth. this feeling is new to him.. he never felt this before even when he's still together with his ex boyfriend.

well hyungwon just uses jimin to pleasure himself. he never helped the boy.

taehyung looks at his fiance and smiles softly. he then started to fasten his pace which caused jimin to let out a whimper because of the feeling.

"t-tae.. ah.." he moans out softly.

taehyung grinned and just keeps jerking him fast and hard. he wanted to make his boy cum all over his hand.

jimin arched his back because of too much pleasure and he keeps moaning and groaning.

"t-taehyung!" jimin starts sobbing.

taehyung hummed and wiped jimin's tears which are falling down on his soft and chubby cheeks.

jimin's moans sounds like music to his ears and he wants to hear more of it.