01 : unwanted marriage.

.

"taehyung. you will marry park jimin and that's final." his father sternly said, making the boy furious.

"but dad! i'm not a kid anymore that should still obey your orders! i'm already 20!" he shouted and his mother sigh while his father glared at him.

"right. if you won't marry jimin then we'll lock your bank account. we will confiscate your phone and will drop you from school. we will also kick you out from this house and completely disown you. do you want that, kim taehyung?" his father raised a brow and taehyung is loss of words.

he can't let his parents do it. he's still a student and doesn't have a job. he can't live without money, phone, school and a place to sleep. in short, he can't live without his parents' support.

taehyung clenched his fists and and gritted his teeth, sending death glares to his parents whose looking at him. he's really so angry right now. his face is red and is slightly shaking.

"fuck. you." he angrily said before he stomps his way towards his bedroom, locking the door.

once he entered his room, he throws his stuffs everywhere. the vase, pictures frames, his figurines and such.

taehyung screamed and gripped his hair tightly. he was crying. he was crying for having a life like this and having parents like them. he hate his life. he hate everything around him.

due to tiredness, taehyung plopped down on his bed and fell asleep.

taehyung went down to the living room to leave for school and he spotted his father sitting on one of the couches while watching television. he noticed his son's presence, looking at him.

"so, have you decided now that you're gonna marry jimin? you know, he's really sweet, kind and handsome. you're gonna lov-"

"i don't fucking care about him." taehyung sighed and leaves the house, not forgetting to slam the door close. mr. kim sighed and shook his head.

"we're doing this for you, taehyung." he mumbles sadly.

"why did you called for me, mom?" jimin asked as he sat down on the couch in front of his mother. his mom smiles and took the boy's hand on her own.

"jimin, please don't be mad to us. your father and i decided to agree to mr. kim's request which is you'll have to marry his son. we need this for the sake of the company and for you. you've been lonely all these years after your ex boyfriend left you so his son will keep you company and happy.. i just hope so." his mother said.

"will you do it for us? it's okay if you don't want to. we won't force you." jimin frowns and looks down, processing about what his mother just said.

she was right. they need this marriage for their company but he dont need anyone to keep him company. he's not ready yet to give his heart again to anyone. he's not ready to get hurt again.

but still, this is for their company and he loves his parents so much so without hesitation, jimin nodded his head.

"sure. uhm w-what's the name of mr. kim's son?" his mother smiles widely to him and gave him a warm hug.

"his name is kim taehyung." she said and jimin froze on his spot.

kim taehyung? the famous fuckboy of our university?

he thought and gulped nervously. he knows taehyung since he have heard a lot about him at their uni and he can always see the boy flirting with every girls around.

atleast he doesn't know me. i'll be fine.

oh boy how wrong he was.