epilogue

epilogue
together, forever.

"taeji, baby. come here." taehyung sat on the playmat and pats his lap.

taeji squeals and runs to his papa happily.

"papa!!" taeji giggles and plops on his papa's lap.

taehyung chuckles and slips the baby shoes on taeji's tiny feet.

"you had fun playing with tannie?"

taeji nodded with a cute grin on his face.

taehyung puts on the baby blue beanie on taeji's head then made him stand.

"you excited to go eat cake with mama and papa and tannie?"

"yesh!" taeji nodded happily.

the red haired boy chuckles and stood up, carrying taeji.

"tan! you can play in the cafe later." he calls out for the dog whose biting a toy bone.

tannie bites his toy and went to his papa and younger brother.

"your mama is still dressing up. let's wait for him in the car." taehyung went to the parking lot with tannie following them.

he puts taeji on his baby seat at the backseat, making sure that he won't fall then puts yeontan beside it.

he smiles as he stared at taeji whose staring at his older brother.

"taeji, look at papa."

taeji heard it and turns his attention to his papa whose smiling at him.

"papa..?"

"oh, your chick plush. want me to get it?"

"no need to." jimin said from behind, holding taeji's baby bag and chick stuff toy.

taeji squeals and made grabby hands to the said toy which jimin immediately gave to him.

taehyung looks at his husband, seeing him beautiful as usual in his fluffy pink sweater and white pants.

"you're staring, honey." jimin giggles.

taehyung snaps from his thoughts and smiles, wrapping his arms around jimin's waist and plants a soft kiss on his lips.

"i can't help it. my husband is so beautiful."

jimin blushed and looks deeply into taehyung's orbs. taehyung did the same, staring at jimin's blue orbs.

they were lost in each other's eyes and they feels like the time freezes.

they started to lean closer to each other, so so close that they could feel each other's breath fanning against each other.

but then, their moment has to be interrupted by taeji giggling loudly while watching his parents.

"ppoppo?"