02 : first encounter.

"jimin!" jimin's friend shouted his name as soon as he arrived go his first class. jimin smiles widely, going to sit beside him.

"hey kookie." he started, the younger boy giving him a wide bunny smile.

"i missed you." jungkook pouted and hugged his friend, the older letting out a chuckle.

"we saw each other yesterday, kook. don't be such a drama queen." jimin said but jungkook just huffed.

"am i not allowed to miss my friend? meanie." jungkook crossed his arms but they both end up laughing.

"taehyung!" one of their classmate shouted and everyone turns their attention to said male who just entered the classroom.

taehyung rolled his eyes and took a seat at the front chair. jimin stared at him and gulped. this man will be his husband just in few days and he's really nervous. not that taehyung is ugly and such but he hates his personality.

i just hope that everything will turn out good.

"you what?!" jungkook shouted as they're now currently in the cafeteria of the school.

"keep it down! everyone can't find out." jimin pouted and sighs.

"so yeah, he will be my husband in few days. his and my family will meet up this saturday to talk about the wedding and for us to get to know each other and i really, really hate it." he finished and jungkook is completely shocked.

"well sucks to be you. yeah taehyung is hot and handsome but i don't like his attitude as well. he's a dick. a really big dick."

"he have a big dick." seokjin blurted out who suddenly sat beside jungkook.

"what the hell jin?!"

"it's hyung to you, you rabbit." the older scoffed and took a bite of his packed sushi. jimin giggled by their silliness.

"anyways, you gonna marry the dick? just tell me if he hurted you and i'm gonna cut his dick then shoved it up to his nose. " both jungkook and jimin shivered at the thought.

"speaking of the dick." jungkook said as he looks at taehyung who just entered the cafeteria.

jimin stared at him as well with a frown on his face. how can someone be this handsome but at the same time have a shitty attitude? he shrugged and continues eating his meal.

jimin noticed that his bottle of water already ran out. standing up, he fished his wallet from his pocket to buy a bottled water.

"i will just buy water." he announced to his friends and they just replied with a hum. jimin went to buy water for himself.

as he arrived to the vending machine, he immediately inserted money to the money slot and pressed the button for the water. he watched as the bottle fell down to the hole and jimin grabs it. he twisted the cap open and drinks the water.

as he was now on his way back, he suddenly bumped hard to someone which caused him to fall on his butt. jimin yelped and rubbed his butt.

"ow.." he mumbles, tears welling up his eyes.

"watch where you're going, kid." jimin froze and shivers at the voice, he looked up to see taehyung sending daggers deep his skull. he gulped and immediately stands to bow to the man.

"i-i'm sorry. i really am."

"tsk. loser." taehyung scoffs and walks away, not forgetting to bump his shoulder to jimin's.

jimin sighed and rubbed his butt once again.

didn't his parents told him about the marriage? or he doesn't know my face yet. he thought sadly before going back to his friends.

[what? you're getting married?]

"yeah and i can't do anything to stop it."

[but we can still fuck.. right?]

"of course. no one can stop us." taehyung chuckles and smirked while irene giggled on the other side of the phone.

[well then let's meet up on saturday and have some fun.]

"sadly i can't. i have to meet up with the dude and his parents. fuck, i'm not even a faggot and never will be." taehyung laughs and shakes his head.

[mhm so when can we have some fun?]

"i'm not sure yet so not now. i will tell you."

[you better fuck me real good.]

"yeah sure." he sighs and ended the call, throwing his phone on the other side of his bed.

"this is that park jimin's fault. once everyone found out after the wedding that i married a boy, everyone will think that i'm a faggot." he talked to himself, anger fulfilling his body.

"i'll make sure to make your life a hell. park jimin."

sorry if it's bad. anyways, always take care of yourself and thank you so much for reading. please leave a comment!