13 : finding jimin.

"oh god kook. jimin is not here yet and our next class will start soon." seokjin worriedly said.

"he went somewhere with taehyung, right?" jungkook looks around the place.

"yeahㅡ  freakening freak what if that taehyung did something to our minnie?!" seokjin immediately fished his phone from his pocket to dial jimin's phone.

"you're right.. c-call him." jungkook said, getting worried as well.

but then, they heard the sound of jimin's ringtone inside jimin's bag.

jungkook opens the bag and took out the small pink haired boy's phone. "he didn't bring this with him. now i'm fucking panicking."

"i swear i will kill taehyung." seokjin said, anger visible on his face. "let's look for our friend."

the two boys stands from their seat after they have gathered their stuffs and puts the kimchi stew in the container they left for jimin in jin's backpack.

they exits the cafeteria and looks around, hoping to see the certain pink haired boy.

"do you have taehyung's number?" seokjin asked jungkook.

jungkook shook his head. "no i don't. let's ask the girls here if they have it." jungkook said and seokjin nodded in agreement.

while they are walking, they spotted a group of girls laughing together in a corner.

"let's ask them." seokjin said before they walks towards the girls.

"excuse me. we just need something really important." the group of girls stopped talking to each other and turns their attention to the two handsome boys.

one of them smirked and walks closer to the two. "well, what do handsome boys need from us?"

jungkook cringe at the sight of the girl biting her bottom lip and trying her best to make the boys notice her cleavage.

hell no, i like dicks more. he thought.

"we need taehyung's number. right now." seokjin says.

the girls got shocked and started whispering to each other, except to the girl who talked to them.

"are they gay too? why do they need taehyung's number.." one of them said.

"i deleted taehyung's number already cause he's a faggot and it's disgusting." another girl said and they giggles to each other.

the girl who's now beside jungkook chuckles at the statement. "girls, chill. maybe taehyung is just their friend and the wedding shit is just a rumour yet. give me your phone, handsome." she said to jungkook.

jungkook got shocked at what the girls said. how did they found out about the wedding?

he gave her his phone and the girl immediately typed down the number.

"here ya go. call me." she winks then went to her group of friends, more like group of taehyung's sluts.

"let's go." seokjin patted jungkook's shoulder then they both walks away from the girls.

jungkook looks at the phonebook of his phone, only to see numbers of two people. one is taehyung's while the other one is the girl's number.

"what the fuck." jungkook mutters and deleted the number before dialing taehyung's number.

"it's ringing." jungkook said to seokjin who started getting nervous.

"how is it?" seokjin asks.

"he's not picking it upㅡ"

[who's this?]

a deep voice said from the other line of the phone call. you could clearly hear that he's annoyed just from his tone of voice.

jungkook rolls his eyes before answering.

"where is our best friend?!"

[who the fuck is this?]

taehyung grumbles on the other side.

"jungkook! now where did you take jimin?!" jungkook almost yell in annoyance.

"calm down kook." seokjin rubs his friend's back to calm him down.

[oh that faggot? dunno. maybe dying somewhere.]

jungkook could hear taehyung's chuckle on the phone which annoys him even more and grips his phone.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" jungkook shouted and ends the call angrily, the students around the them flinched and scurried away.

"what did he say?" seokjin looks for a bottled water inside his backpack.

"he said somewhere.. he didn't tell where and he said jimin is dying but i don't believe that." jungkook panted out.

"then let's look for our dear minnie but have a drink first. you need to calm down." seokjin removes the cap of the bottle then handed it to the annoyed younger boy.

jungkook accepts it and took many big gulps. he feels really angry right now from what taehyung said. he really wanna kill that boy already, like right now. maybe if he saw taehyung on their way while finding jimin then he will immediately stab his head.

once jungkook calmed down, they started to walk to proceed looking for the certain pink haired boy.

jimin finally reached the school's restroom and went inside. he went to the sink and looks at his reflection in the mirror. you could see hand prints on both his cheeks, his right wrist covered in hand print as well.

he sighs and opens the faucet to wash himself since he looks terrible from taehyung's harsh slaps and crying earlier.

once he's done, he looks at himself in the mirror again. staring at his own eyes in the mirror, his mind got flooded by kim taehyung.

he wonders why the older male hates him for being gay. he wonders why taehyung is disgusted to gay people. what's wrong with loving the same gender as yours? isn't it just the same like the girl and boy couples?

he also wonders who told everyone in this campus that him and taehyung got married. it can't be seokjin and jungkook cause he knows that they can't do it and he trusts them with all his heart.

maybe from one of their guests in the wedding? but they didn't invite anyone from their school except seokjin, jungkook and yoongi, taehyung's friend who's really kind to him. they didn't even invited many people, only their close relatives that they trust a lot. so the question is, who might be the person who spreads the news about their wedding?

jimin snapped out from his thoughts as he heard the main door clicked open. jimin hurriedly went inside a cubicle and locks the door. he sat down on the closed toilet and sighs quietly.

but then, he heard familiar voices.

"i'm so worried. i'm sure he's not home yet cause he also left his wallet inside his bag." he heard a familiar voice which is coming from jungkook.

jimin widened his eyes and about to go out but decided to just listen to them first.

"you're right. let's just keep looking for him. we can just skip class, our friend is more important." he heard seokjin said which caused jimin's heart to melt. he really loves his best friends.

he stood up and opens the door, jungkook and jin's back facing him. he grins through his tears and runs to hug them both from behind, causing both the boys get shocked but widened their eyes as they realized that it was the person they're looking for.

"j-jimin!" jungkook said and hugs his friend back.

jimin lets out loud sobs and buried his face in jungkook's chest with seokjin hugging them both, tearing up as well just like jungkook.

"let's get out of here first. to my house." seokjin said and jimin nods, the three going out of the restroom to head to seokjin's house.