57 : sand castle

"tae!" jimin giggles and runs to the beach. he was only wearing a pair of shorts.

taehyung laughs and follows him after while wearing a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt. luckily, the puppy is asleep right now so he won't feel lonely and both the couple don't want to bring their son with them. he might drown or something.

the pink haired male went to the water until it reaches his knees. he looks at his husband to see taehyung walking towards him.

"it's cold!" the younger complains.

taehyung holds jimin's hands once he reached the boy. "wanna go back inside instead?"

jimin shook his head. "no. i want to stay. it's fun."

taehyung nodded and smirks as he thought of an evil idea.

he runs a bit far from jimin before he starts splashing water on the boy.

jimin gasps and covers his face. "tae! stop!"

but the older male won't even listen. instead, he laughs loudly while he keeps on splashing water to the poor boy.

the younger lets out a squeal before he splashes water on his husband as well.

both of the boys laughed because of their silliness, splashing sea water against each other.

"i'm tired " jimin said after few minutes, walking to the sand and sat down on it.

taehyung grinned and follows him then sat beside the small boy.

"do you want to come inside now?" taehyung asks.

jimin shook his head and hugs his husband. "no. just gonna rest for a while thenㅡ oh! let's build sand castle!" the younger stood up and went to their house to get the stuffs.

taehyung shakes his head with a smile on his face as he follows the boy.

everything that the pink haired boy is doing is just.. really adorable.

he helps the boy get the bucket which contains stuffs to make the castle; shovel, small buckets, and such.

"do you know how to make it?" taehyung asks.

jimin giggles and nodded. both are walking back to the seashore.

"of course i can! i love making one when i was a kid. you know, we went to a beach before and i made a big sand castle. i made it alone, no one helped me." the younger blabbers.

"i'm proud of you."

"thank you." jimin mumbles with his cheeks slowly turning red.

they sat down on the sand and taehyung watches as jimin scoops sand with the shovel and pours the sand on the small bucket.

"don't you know how? i will teach you." jimin said.

taehyung smiles and nodded. "alright then."

"this is how you make one." jimin shows taehyung how to make a small sand castle.

the older nodded as he watches him.

"and then tada! you have small sand castle now." jimin gigglea and looks at his husband, seeing him already staring at him.

he blushes hard and looks down. that look makes him weak and flustered.

"thank you for teaching me, baby." taehyung said.

"y-you're welcome."

and then, the two starts making the sand castle after jimin's mini lesson.

unwanted marriage ֶָ֢  ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara