08 : saved.

after a long long tiring day from school and riding a bus and walking just to go home since taehyung always uses the car, jimin finally arrived home.

he looks around the quiet atmosphere. "oh, he's not home yet."

jimin made his way to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water. he gets tired and thirsty easily.

he drank the water until the glass is completely empty.

out of the blue, the main door is opened. giggles of a girl fills the whole quiet place before. jimin furrowed his brows in confusion and made his way to the living room.

he saw taehyung making out with the unfamiliar girl and he admits his heart clenched at the sight.

taehyung notices his presence, causing him to stop kissing the girl. "oh jimin. you're home already." taehyung smirks.

"i-i will just give you two some time alone." jimin stuttered and grabbed his wallet, leaving taehyung with the girl.

he keeps running until he arrived to the nearest convenience store. he enters the place and grabbed few snacks and a can of cola to eat since he haven't eaten yet. he paid for the snacks and the cola before going to an available chair with a table.

as he was eating, his mind wanders to taehyung with the girl. he really feels sad and.. jealous when he saw them together and making out right in front of him.

he wish that he was the one to make taehyung smile, he wish he was the one to make out with taehyungㅡ

"what the hell are you thinking, jimin?!" he scolded himself, a red color covering his cheeks.

jimin took a sip of his cola and sighs.

it was now night time and jimin is on his way to go home. the alley is so dark that only few people is walking around, making jimin shiver.

he is only new to this place but he knows the way already. but still, he can't help but feel scared. what if someone will suddenly hurt him?

- WARNING -
(contains attempted r*ape. you can skip until the ㅡ sign)

as he was walking, someone suddenly pulled his arm into a dark street. the stranger immediately covered jimin's mouth with his hand to prevent him from making noises.

"hmm.. what a beautiful boy i got here." the man chuckled and licked his lips.

jimin's eyes widened and wiggled from his grasp but it's no use since he's weak unlike to this guy.

"stop doing that if you still wanna live. just stand still." the man said before he starts giving dirty licks on jimin's neck.

jimin starts to sob and still tries to wiggle out of this man's grasp. not until he felt his sweater being tore apart. he knows it's no use now to wiggle or scream for help.

as the man was about to devour his body, a painful punch appears on his face. the man groans out in pain and tries to fight back but he received a kick on his crotch.

jimin just keeps crying and fell down on the cold floor. he hugged himself from the cold and buried his face between his knees. he doesn't know who's this person who saved him but he's glad that this person is here.

few minutes have passed, he felt himself being pulled in a tight but relaxing embrace. he recognized the scent of this person.

jimin's eyes widened and looks at the man who saved him. it wasㅡ

"let's go home." taehyung said without looking at jimin's face.

still shocked, jimin nodded and slowly stands up with the help of taehyung. he's not used to this version of taehyung.

taehyung noticed that jimin's sweater is ruined. he took off his coat and made jimin wear it.

"why you didnt bring your coat? it's cold you know?" taehyung scolded him.

jimin blushed and wipes his tears while walking with taehyung to go home. "i-i forgot it. thank you f-for borrowing me y-your coat." jimin mumbles, almost inaudible but taehyung still managed to hear it.

"just don't forget it next time. you understand that? and dont go home late at night if you're alone. call me." taehyung said and jimin just nodded, still blushing and shocked from taehyung's sudden change of attitude.

how was it?