63 movies.

"hey, how about we watch some movies?" san asked.

"that's a good idea. i will prepare it." namjoon answers and went to the television.

hoseok gulped his saliva nervously. "just please not horror movies."

eveyone sat down on the carpeted floor in front of the television.

while hoseok, jungkook and yoongi are sitting on the couch, jimin on the carpeted floor.

"jimin, come here i'm gonna tell you something." jungkook said.

jimin looks at him then approached him after. he was watching television with all of them.

the parks and kims left already as they have many things to do after having a meal with taehyung, jimin and their friends.

"yes kookie?" jimin asks.

jungkook smirked and leans his lips closer to the boy's ear. "call taehyung 'daddy'. he will like it."

jimin furrowed his brows. "but he's not my fatheㅡ"

"just trust me, hm? call him after we left then tell me what happened next." the boy giggled.

jimin just nodded and glanced at taehyung whose feeding yeontan in the kitchen.

"o-okay. i will." he said to jungkook.

the said boy grins and patted jimin's head. "i can't wait to see my nephew. he or she will surely look handsome or pretty like his mama jiminie."

jimin giggles and placed his hand on his tummy. "you should include taehyung too. he's handsome."

"nah. im more handsome than him." jungkook winks.

jimin shakes his head with a smile on his face and lightly hits jungkook's shoulder.

meanwhile, taehyung saw the wink that jungkook just did to jimin. he can't help but to feel jealous. only he can wink at jimin like that.

because kim jimin is his.

yeontan made some sounds as his papa is not feeding him anymore.

"oh, sorry tan." taehyung smiles and continues giving the puppy his food.

they are now done watching some movies which doesn't include horror ones as hoseok told them so. they've watched about two movies.

"one more movie and we're going home, guys." san announced.

the group of friends agreed and namjoon grabs the remote control to look for a good movie.

"let's watch horror movie! and taehyung should join us." seokjin said.

hoseok gasped. "what the fuck. no guys please. i hate it."

"you scared?" yoongi chuckles and wraps his arms around hoseok's shoulders. "i'll be here."

"it's not like that. just the sudden loud noises startles me and the scary faces." hoseok sighs.

"you said scary faces then you're scared." yoongi chuckles at him.

"we will protect you." jungkook sat on the other side of hoseok.

the said male sighs at that. "thank you but it will be still scary."

"jimin, call taehyung." wooyoung said.

jimin nodded and went to his husband whose now scratching yeontan's tummy.

"tae, join us. we gonna watch a horror movie."

taehyung stops scratching yeontan and nodded. he stood up then holds jimin's hands, the both of them going to the wide living room.

and then, the movie started.

jungkook, hoseok, yoongi, jimin and taehyung are sitting on the wide couch while the others are on the carpeted floor. their eyes are focused only at the television.

yeontan went to them then suddenly stepped on the remote control which is on the floor. it made the television turn off.

"ah kim yeontan. really." seokjin says.

"since you're cute yeontan, i will forgive you." seonghwa said.

jimin giggles. "tannie, go to your bed."

yeontan obeys and immediately runs to his bed which is in the corner.

"i will just turn it back on." namjoon suggested.

he turns the television on then searched for the name of the movie in the search box.

and the movie started. this time, no one interrupts.

taehyung looks at jimin, his face full of worry.

"what if you get scared and stressed that will affect the baby?"

jimin giggles and shook his head. "it's not that scary. don't worry hm?"

"you sure?"

"yes, uhm d-daddy." jimin's cheeks turns red. why did he even called taehyung like that when their friends are still with them?

yoongi heard it and looks at them. "daddy? you have daddy kink huh?" he whispers so the others won't hear.

meanwhile, taehyung was shocked. he didn't know where jimin learned this. his husband is not like this.

"w-whatㅡ what happened to my innocent husband?"

"k-kookie told me that.." jimin pouted, his cheeks still red.

yoongi looks at jungkook and smirked. guess he and hoseok will have to do something to this poor boy later when they got home.

"i-i'm sorry, d-d-daddy.." jimin mumbles.

taehyung gulped as his bulge slowly starts to form on his shorts. he can't make love with jimin knowing that the boy is pregnant. he's afraid that he might hurt the baby, especially his member down there is.. long and thick.

"uh jimin. j-just call me taehyung, hm?"

"w-why? you don't like daddy?" jimin looks at him with teary eyes.

"am i bad at saying it? is it w-wrong?"

"no, baby. it's justㅡ"

should i just tell him the truth?

"it's just what?" the pink haired boy asked.

"it just wakes my dick up here.." taehyung said. he even feels shy for saying it.

jimin blushed hard and looks down to see a boner on taehyung's shorts. "s-sorry."

"no, it's okay."

"do you want me to h-help? i can help you." jimin said softly.

"no, it might hurt our baby. i don't want that." taehyung immediately denies.

"i mean, like, m-my mouth.." jimin cups his crimson red cheeks.

taehyung gulped and eventually, he nodded anyways.

"s-sure. but i'll be gentle."

"uh guys, i will just assist jimin to the bathroom." taehyung stood up and held jimin's hand.

they made their way to the bathroom which is located in the kitchen area.

taehyung makes sure that the door is locked then looks at jimin whose already kneeling down and looking up at him.

he sighs softly. "go ahead. take what's yours and make daddy satisfied."