07 : sandwiches.

4:33 am

taehyung groans as his body fell down into the cold floor of the bedroom. he squinted his eyes open and slowly stood up. he was still half drunk so he made his way downstairs with wobbly legs.

going to the kitchen, he opens the fridge and poured water in a glass for himself. he drank the water until the glass is back to its empty self.

suddenly, he saw a figure curled up on the couch of the living room. you can see the whole living room from the kitchen since the kitchen is an open area with no door.

taehyung can see jimin hugging a cushion with his leg curled up. he can tell that the little boy is feeling cold. he doesn't have any blankets wrapped around him, just his coat which is covering only the upper part of his body.

he rolled his eyes and just went back to the bedroom to continue sleeping.

6:47 am

the next morning, taehyung groaned at the pain on his head. he sat up and noticed the painkillers and a glass of water on his nightstand. he figured that jimin must've prepared it for him.

he immediately drank the medicine and gulped down the water before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

after showering, he wore his simple red hoodie, black jeans and grey converse shoes. he grabbed his school bag as well before he made his way downstairs to the kitchen, feeling extremely hungry.

as he stepped his feet on the kitchen floor, he saw jimin cooking, some hotdogs and two sandwiches on each plates on the table.

jimin noticed his presence and looks behind him to look at taehyung. "oh, good morning. please eat at least the sandwiches." jimin pleaded.

"what if i'll say no?" taehyung crossed his arms.

jimin sighs. "it's okay. i won't force you into something you don't like. i was just concerned."

taehyung shrugged before grabbing a sandwich and took a bite on it. his eyes widened at the heavenly taste. how can a simple sandwich taste oh so deliciously?

"ah you picked the sandwiches. you know my grandma taught me that. tastes good, right?" jimin giggles while cooking.

taehyung rolls his eyes at him. "whatever."

as jimin finished cooking, he sat in front of taehyung since he knows that the older doesn't want him beside him(taehyung). he starts to dig on his food then took a look at taehyung.

"woah, you finished the two sandwiches already? you must've enjoyed it a lot."

"i'm just fucking hungry to go out and buy food for myself because i don't like eating your food and eating here with you." taehyung glares at him.

jimin flinched at the tone of his voice and his words then nodded, looking down.

what's with the sudden mood change? he thought.

"i'm going." taehyung said and stood up and slung his bag on his shoulders, going to the front door and left the house.

jimin pouted and lets go of his spoon. he suddenly lost his appetite. he doesn't feel like eating anymore. he feels so much sad right now.

he rests his elbows on the table and rests his chin on his palms then stared at the now empty chair that's occupied by taehyung just a minute ago. he doesn't know what to do anymore to make the older like him. even just friends and not as husbands.

"i shouldn't have agreed on the wedding even if it will be our company's future. there's still other people who wants their child to be married to me. this is all my fault." jimin said, a tear dropped down on his palms.

"ah don't be sad minnie. you will see kookie and jinnie later." he giggles with teary eyes before he just continues eating. he will just put the leftover foods inside the fridge later.

"jimin i missed youuuu!" jungkook hugs his bestfriend ever so tightly as soon as jimin sat on their usual seat together.

"we just saw each other last night, kookie." jimin giggles, hugging his friend back.

"shut up. i'm being a sweet friend here. anyways, how's the dick? did he gave you a hard time last night? i swear i'm gonna cut his dick off and feed him with it."

jimin emitted a cute laugh. "he didn't. he was just really heavy but after i put him down on our bed, he just continues sleeping. thanks for calling though and helping me carry him all the way to the car."

jungkook hummed and cups jimin's face. "well how's my cute friend here?"

"i am good but you're cuter, kookie."

"i am not. it's you."

"no, it's you."

"whatever." both of them laughed together by their silly actions.

not long enough, their professor came inside and the class begins.

"you know, minnie. i saw this guy in a restaurant today before i came here. he's really hot." jungkook said to jimin whose busy writing down the lesson.

"really? did you talked to him?" jimin asked.

"no. i'm too shy to do so. maybe if i'll see him tomorrow in that restaurant again then i will talk to him." jungkook blushes, remembering the guy again. jimin hummed and nodded.

"well goodluck on that."

"PARK JIMIN AND JEON JUNGKOOK! STOP GOSSIPING!" their professor suddenly shouted, making the two boys flinch and immediately apologized.