66 : relief.

"taehyung!" jungkook shouted while running towards the red haired boy, his boyfriends catching up behind him.

taehyung looks at the owner of the voice then looks back down on the floor.

"h-how is jimin? the baby?" jungkook asked, panting out.

"h-he.. jimin passed out.. i don't know, he was unconscious when i last saw him. they're treating him right now.." taehyung answers.

"and they sent taeji to the nursery room."

"how long?"

"it's been 30 minutes already." taehyung sighed out.

jungkook got worried and teared up.

hoseok immediately hugs him once he saw the tears falling from the boy's eyes.

yoongi just sat beside taehyung and hugs him. "everything will be alright."

"h-hyung.." taehyung sobbed and buried his face on yoongi's shoulder.

"shh. jimin will gonna make it, trust me." the older rubs his back to soothe him.

finally, doctor kang came out, wearing a sad expression.

"mr. kim."

taehyung immediately stood up and faced the doctor once he heard his last name.

"i-is jimin okay now?"

doctor kang sighed. "see him yourself."

the four of them immediately went inside, eyes got wide at the scene.

jimin was laying in the same bed, lifeless and pale.

taehyung couldn't believe what he's seeing and immediately took a hold of jimin's now cold hand that used to be warm before.

"j-jimin, no. can you hear me?" taehyung asked, his heart pounding harshly inside his chest.

jungkook just cried and buried his face on hoseok's chest whose also tearing up at the scene.

yoongi also is tearing up, not believing that jimin died.

"b-baby, wake up. i need you, taeji needs you! please. y-you can't leave us like this. y-yeontan will look for you." taehyung sobbed.

he kissed the pink haired boy's hand then stared at the boy.

"i-i thought we will raise taeji together?! i can't raise him without you! his mother! p-please.. just w-wake up.."

taehyung cried out and hugs jimin tightly, his tears dripping down on jimin's cold cheeks.

"mr. kim. it's enough. we have to bring your husband now to theㅡ"

"NO! HE'S NOT DEAD! HE'S ALIVE! I KNOW HE CAN HEAR ME!!" he snapped to the doctor, tears flowing out from his eyes.

he was still holding jimin's hand. he doesn't want to let go. if jimin will die then he will have to die too.