25 : offer

"tada! i made omelette and coffee. i hope you will like it." jimin happily said as he served the foods he made for them.

taehyung smiles at him. "smells nice."

"thank you." jimin blushes.

they sat down together, jimin immediately digs down on his omelette. taehyung took a bite and hummed at the taste.

"hm, it's good." he said, making the small boy smile.

"thank you. i'm glad you like it."

"mhm."

the two continues eating before they prepared to go to school.

"ah! why won't he just agree?! it's not like he didn't enjoyed fucking me before." irene mutters angrily, glaring at her phone.

"he got tired of your pussy already."

"shut up joy." she glares at her friend who's just laughing.

"whatever, irene. if you really want to have taehyung and your revenge then think of another way on how to make him meet up with you." joy says, sipping on her strawberry milk.

irene furrows her brows and stared at the can of cola she was holding. joy is right, she should think of another way so her plan will succeed. taehyung is not an easy person so it will be really hard.

"you're right."

"finally, your brain worked." joy sarcastically said.

irene rolls her eyes and sips on her cola. "i have a new plan. i will talk with someone to help me." she smirks, thinking of jimin's crying face. it will be a very satisfying sight.

"mind sharing it to me?" joy looks at her.

"i have a friend who can help me, he's really close to them." she answered. "he's also really handsome. i bet jimin will fall inlove with him and.. betray taehyung."

"if he's really handsome then why won't you choose him instead?"

"are you serious? he's not my type." irene stared at taehyung's bangstagram photos on her phone.

"what does he looks like then, i'm kinda interested."

"you'll see."

joy rolls her eyes and checks her make up using her mirror. "what's his name?"

irene looks at her friend with a smirk visible on her bruised face. "you'll find out soon."

jimin was currently writing down the lesson on his notes. today is different, no one dares to approach him as they're afraid that taehyung might popped out again out of nowhere.

kim taehyung is that scary. he can break your bones and kick you out of the school with just a snap of his fingers.

when the class finished, jimin gathers his stuffs and went out of the classroom. and then, he saw taehyung scrolling on his phone while leaning his back on the wall.

even only busy using his phone, taehyung is still very handsome. most of the students are sparing glances at him while they walk, some are staying as they want to stare at taehyung until he left.

jimin slowly went to the handsome male and smiles. "hey tae."

taehyung looks up from his phone to jimin, smiling as well. "hey. you done now?"