53 : airport

taehyung groaned out as he woke up.

it was now currently 6 in the morning and their friend will come to pick them up by 8 am to go to the airport.

they already packed their stuffs last night so they don't need to worry about getting late.

he looked down to see jimin cuddled to him. he smiles softly, remembering that they got married yesterday.

he placed a soft peck on jimin's forehead before removing the boy's arms around him and stood up to go downstairs.

he smiles as he saw yeontan playing with his bone plush. he went to the tiny puppy and crouched down in front of him.

"morning, tan." he pets the puppy.

yeontan stops playing and looks at his father and licks his hand.

taehyung chuckles and stood up then went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them, including yeontan.

jimin woke up after few minutes and rubs his still closed eyelids.

he groans softly as he felt someone pulling the blanket. it was the adorable little yeontan.

"tannie.." jimin mumbles and giggles.

he picks up the puppy and kissed its head. "good morning. how come you're strong enough to pull the blanket? did papa tae taught you?"

yeontan only licked jimin's face happily, his tail wiggling.

jimin giggles at that and puts yeontan down on the floor and went downstairs.

he went to the kitchen and saw his now husband again, cooking breakfast for them.

he smiles and backhugs the taller male. "goodmorning." he mumbles.

taehyung smiles softly and pecks the boy's lips. "goodmorning. how's your sleep?"

jimin hummed and sat on a chair near taehyung. "it was good. yeontan woke me up."

"oh, how?"

"he pulled the blanket. how come he's still a puppy yet he's strong enough to bite and pull the blanket?"

taehyung chuckles and glanced at yeontan whose sitting on the floor and waiting for food.

"maybe, he have powers or something."

jimin frowns and looks at yeontan. "tan, tell me. do you have powers?"

the puppy only looks at him, not understanding what he's saying.

"baby, he can't understand you." taehyung said, putting the omelette he made on a plate.

"if he have powers, he will understand me." jimin mumbles and looks at the omelette.

"smells good." he said.

taehyung winks at him before he proceeds making food for yeontan.

"hyung is already here!" jimin shouted and grabbed their luggage, pulling it towards the car.

taehyung wore his long and black coat then he saw jimin's white coat still hanging inside the closet.

he grabs it and grabs the keys, his phone and the bag which contains yeontan's stuffs before going downstairs.

"jimin! your coat!" he shouted.