21 : taeji.

where am i?

jimin said as he looks around the unfamiliar place. everything is full of white. just plain white color.

he runs to find the exit but failed. he can only see white. no other colors.

he looks at himself to see that he's only wearing a white shirt and pants. just plain white.

"is anyone out there?" he asks, looking around the place.

how did i got here..

jimin runs again, trying his best to find the way back to their house and to find any other color aside from white.

but then, he heard soft giggles coming from somewhere.

jimin looks behind him to see a little boy looking up at him with a wide smile which is similar to his smile..

the boy kinda looks like him. the plump pink lips and chubby cheeks are the same as jimin's lips.

who's this kid..

"mama! we were looking for you!" the kid said, making jimin shocked.

"mama? me?" he pointed to himself.

the little boy nodded and giggles softly. "yes! my one and only mama. come!"

before jimin can ask, the little boy already grabs his hand and pulled him somewhere.

w-what is happeningㅡ

the place changed and now they're inside a house, a house where taehyung and jimin are currently living.

jimin gasps and looks around. he's finally home! but.. why did the house kinda changed? there's new stuffs like toy cars, stuff toys, family frames and such.

the little boy looks up at him with a grin. "papa! mama is here!" the boy shouted.

not long enough, a handsome man approached them with a bright smile.

jimin's eyes widened as he looks at the man.

"baby, we were looking for you." taehyung said and wraps his arms around jimin's waist, planting soft kisses on his face.

the pink haired boy was indeed shocked. he doesn't have any idea what is happening right now. it feels like he's dreaming.

and yes he is.

"w-what is happeningㅡ why is there a kid who looks like me.. and you! the kid looks like us andㅡ why are you k-kissing and hugging me.." jimin asked in confusion.

taehyung just chuckled while the little boy giggles, hugging his mama's legs.

"don't you remember? we're married and this is our three year old son, taeji." taehyung held his son's hand.

taeji nodded and held jimin's hand. "my mama and papa."

jimin stared at the two, eyes slowly getting teary. this is his dream, to have a child and raise him with someone he loves which is taehyung. his dream finally comes true.

"t-taehyung and t-taeji.." he mumbles, sobbing.

but then..

the next morning, taehyung woke up early to make breakfast for them. he will really do everything to make jimin forgive him and for them to be friends.

he made fried eggs, bacons and toasts. he wants to eat with jimin so he went upstairs to their bedroom to wake up the boy.

taehyung enters the room and looks at jimin whose sleeping on the bed while surprisingly, hugging taehyung's pillow.

he didn't put the pillow beside jimin so how did it got in the boy's arms? maybe, jimin woke up to hug it or maybe the pink haired boy took it while still in dreamland.

he just smiles at the sight. jimin is hugging it tightly and closer to his face so it seems like the little boy is enjoying taehyung's scent.

taehyung went to the boy and gently poked his cheek. "wake up, jimin." he said softly.

but the boy won't still wake up so he pokes the chubby cheek again. "jimin, wake up." he said once again.

he gently shakes the boy by holding his shoulder and jimin gasps, his eyes wide open.

"w-what- t-taeji-" he stopped as he saw taehyung looking at him.

"who's taeji?" taehyung asks.

jimin frowns and looks around. "n-no! where is our son?! taeji!!" he stood up to look for the little kid but taehyung holds his hand.

"jimin, we don't have a son." well yet. taehyung thought.

oh fuck what am i thinking again.

"w-we do have one.. m-maybe it's just a dream." jimin sighs and sat down on the bed, running his fingers on his hair blocks.

taehyung's hearts starts beating fast. "you dreamed about us having a son? a family?"

"yes." jimin nodded then looks at taehyung in the eyes.

"i-i'm sorry i dreamed about it. i know you're not a f-faggot." jimin said, his heart stinging again at the word.

when taehyung heard it, he frowns at the boy. at first, jimin is a faggot to him but now, he's just a normal little boy who likes boys more than girls. more like gay, not a faggot anymore.

"no jimin. you're not a faggot. i'm sorry i called you that before." he apologized.

jimin just smiled at him. "i'm glad you finally realized that i'm a gay and not a faggot. it just hurts me a lot."

"yeah. i'm so sorry." taehyung sighs and looks down.

"no worries! i will cook for usㅡ"

"i already cooked breakfast. i came here to wake you up so we could eat together and go to school." taehyung said.

jimin is shocked again. this older male is really willing to do everything just for jimin to forgive him.

"uhm o-okay. then, let's eat." he said before both of them went downstairs to the kitchen to eat.

what do you think about them having a child?