24 : flustered boy.

"mama, the meatballs are yummy." taeji said, munching another meatball that jimin cooked for his family.

jimin smiles softly as he watches his son. he's dreaming about it again. he doesn't know why he's dreaming about it again but he likes it.. it somehow makes him happy.

he knew that this dream will never become true because taehyung is straight and not gay like him and also, he's a guy and he believes that guys can't give birth so he thanked the god up there that at least he experienced being a mother of taeji and a husband of taehyung, which they really loves each other and never got married just because of their parents. that they got married because they love each other.

"i agree. it tastes like heaven. thanks for making them, love." taehyung said and gave his husband a warm smile.

jimin blushes at the nickname and giggles, eating his food.

meanwhile, taeji looks up at his mother and grins. "papa! mama is red again!"

"taeji!" jimin shouted, covering his whole flushed face wit his hands as taehyung laughs softy, their son, taeji only letting out adorable giggles.

"were you blushing again because of the nickname, love?" taehyung raised a brow.

slowly, jimin nodded at his question while covering his face.

meanwhile, taeji watched them with a wide grin on his face. he's happy when his parents are happy.

jimin slowly opens his eyes and sighs. he already misses his son.

he looks at his side to see taehyung sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly opened.

he smiles softly and leans forward, taking this a chance to stare at the beautiful young man in front of him.

taehyung is really handsome, that's why many girls are crazy over him and they're willing to do everything just to have taehyung.

and that's also one of the reasons why jimin fell inlove with this boy.

he studied every details of the handsome male, there is some little moles which only made him more attractive.

his eyes landed on the beautiful pink slightly chapped lips of taehyung. it looks like they're inviting jimin's plump ones.

slowly, jimin gently touched taehyung's bottom lip. it may be a bit chapped but it still feels so soft.

but then, taehyung's eyes sprang open and stared directly into jimin's blue orbs.

the small boy lets out a gasp and retracted his hand, his cheeks immediately turning crimson red.

the older just smiles and surprisingly, he pulls jimin's waist and cuddles the flustered boy. which of course, caused the pink haired boy's cheek's increase its redness.

"good morning. why were you touching my lip?" taehyung mumbles on his deep and raspy morning voice. his voice is already deep but damn, his morning voice sounds deeper.

i wonder how deep his voice will be when heㅡ

oh shut up jimin. where did you learn these kind of things. he mentally scolded himself.

"answer me, jimin." taehyung said to gain the boy's attention and snap him out of his not so innocent thoughts.

jimin looks at him and gulps. "o-oh, uh j-just wondering what's the brand of your lip balm." he lied.

and that lie is not convincing to taehyung

"jimin, it's morning and i just woke up so why and how will i wear a lip balm?" he chuckles oh so deeply.

jimin blushed harder and covers his face with his hands. "i-i will just make breakfast."

"you're not going to leave without answering my question and without lying." taehyung mumbles on jimin's neck. yes, he's that so fucking close to the flustered little boy.

the pink haired boy shivers, feeling the older's hot breath fanning on his neck. it's morning breath yet it still smells good.

since he can't lie anymore, he just told him the truth.

"it's because they look so soft but a bit chapped so i was curious and.. yeah, i t-touched your lip and then you woke up. i swear, i wasn't planning to touch it for too long." jimin shyly admits.

taehyung just chuckles at jimin's statement. "why so nervous? i was just asking. anyways, you can touch them both anytime you want. i won't mind."

"i won't do that."

"keep telling that to yourself, kim jimin." the older winks at him.

and of course, jimin's cheeks turns even redder.

"i will just cook!" he huffs and pushed taehyung, removing his strong and veiny arms around his waist before stomping his way to the kitchen.

taehyung just shakes his head with a smile, grabbing his phone to avoid boredom. he opens it to see multiple messages from someone.

with furrowed brows, he opens the messages app and reads the sender's name. unfortunately, it was an unknown number. he wonders how did someone got his number or if it's one of his friends.

+01xxxxxxxxx

taehyung! please just meet
me and let me explain and
apologize for everything.

this is irene. please meet me
at xxx street. im waiting there
for you.

he scoffs and immediately blocked her new number. he already blocked the old one after telling her to fuck off. she still have the guts to message him using a new number after what she did to him and jimin.

with a smile, taehyung stood up and went down the stairs to meet the cute pink haired boy.