05 : new home.

"home sweet home.." jimin mumbles to himself, setting his luggage down on the wooden floor.

it was night time and the two finally arrived to their new home. the whole ride was quiet and jimin swear to god he feels like peeing(again) on his pants whenever taehyung glares at him every fucking minute.

he wonders if there's something wrong with his face. maybe he looks annoying or he looks like taehyung's ex or enemy. whatever.

"don't you ever disturb me. i'm going to sleep." taehyung said and took off his blazer before he went to the stairs towards the master bedroom, leaving jimin with their bags and such.

jimin pouts and shrugs. he decided to explore the house. it's not that small nor big. good for a small family.

he organized few stuffs before he decided to went to the kitchen to cook dinner for him and for his husband when he wakes up.

he makes simple bibimbap and tteokboki. he's not a great cook but he hopes that taehyung will like it.

when he's satisfied and done, he served the heavenly foods on the table. he didn't know if he'll eat already or just wait for his husband. it'll sounds rude to eat without him but waking the older up is a very bad idea.

jimin pouts as his stomach growls. he haven't eat anything since after the wedding because taehyung said he wants to leave the place immediately as soon as the priest announced as them as a married couple. jimin being a kind mochi, agreed and just follows taehyung.

"i will just wait. it's for the best."

taehyung lets out a deep heavy sigh and went down the stairs to head to the kitchen.

he then noticed someone sleeping with his head resting on the table. taehyung rolled his eyes and decided to just ignore him.

he pulled open the door of the refrigerator to get a bottled water and twisted the cap open to drink it.

"t-taehyung? you're awake." jimin smiles and patted the space beside him. "let's eat together."

"i'm not going to eat with you." taehyung rudely said and sent dark glares to the boy.

jimin's mood immediately dropped. "a-aren't you hungry? i swear these tastes good."

"then eat it. i'm not going to eat with you. never." taehyung glared at him for the last time before he walks away.

jimin sighs and looks down. he can't understand why taehyung is acting this way to him. all he did is just be nice.

"maybe he thought i put poison?" he pouts and peeks at the now cold food in front of him.

"but i will never do it.. i'm not a bad person." he sighs once again, taking a hold of his chopsticks.

"i can't force him into something he doesn't like so i will just eat all of these alone. maybe tomorrow he will finally eat with me!" his mood immediately went back and stared to dig on his tteokboki.

but then, he stopped.

"but he said he will never eat with me. what's wrong with eating with me?" he rests his back on the back rest of the chair and gazed at the ceiling.

"taehyung.. i hope we will be good friends someday. i know you don't want to be my husband but let's at least be friends." he said.

"maybe he's just facing many problems so his attitude is not good.

jimin smiles before he decided to just eat alone.

"fuck." taehyung groans as he cums hard in the condom inside the girl who's lying in front of him. he's currently at a bar's room and is now fucking the non other than bae irene.

irene screams as loud as she can as he cums as well, staining the bedsheets.

taehyung pulled out and slips the used condom off of his now tired dick then threw it on the trash bin.

"woah you're leaving already? aren't we gonna have a fourth round?" said irene whose wearing her clothes.

"i need a drink." he simply stated then left the room after he have wore his clothes.

taehyung sat down on a stool and faced the bartender. "vodka. lots of vodka." he said and the bartender starts preparing it.

"park jimin." he mumbles angrily and clenched his fists.

he couldn't forget about the certain pink haired boy. how he looks so innocent and pure just by asking taehyung to eat with him. he knows the boy is not nice and is just faking it until he gains taehyung's trust and steal his money.

"how dare he to talk to me. i told him not to." he rolled his eyes.

"your vodka, sir." the bartender said, serving the glass in front of the boy.

taehyung just immediately drinks it but not without thinking about the pink haired boy with pink plump lips.