12 : who?

[this chapter contains disturbing scenes. read at your own risk.]

jimin giggles at jungkook's joke while jin laughs. they're now currently on their way to the school canteen to eat.

"so yeah that's what happened." jungkook says.

"that's really funny, kookie." jimin said with an adorable giggle.

the three went to the vacant table, jungkook and jimin sitting together with jin in front of them.

"i bet jin's food will be heavenly again." jungkook wiggled his brows.

jin smirks and took out his bento box from his backpack. "well.. guess what's the dish today."

"chicken?!" jungkook excitedly said.

jin laughed. "no, it's my baby jiminie's favorite. kimchi stew." seokjin opens the container which contains kimchi stew.

jimin's eyes sparkles at the sight, grinning happily. "woah! you gonna share that with me? right hyung?"

"yes cause you're being a kind baby unlike someone."

"hey! i ain't a baby but i'm being kind to you!" jungkook scoffs.

"oh really? who forgot to call me hyung nowadays?" jimin giggles at his friends' little argument. he really likes having the two boys with him. they're super funny to be with.

while the two boys are arguing, a man suddenly approached them whose wearing a poker face.

jimin looks up and his eyes went wide as he saw that it was his husband.

"t-taeh-"

"let's talk." taehyung said in a cold tone which sent shivers down jimin's spine before he walks away.

"what the hell was that?" seokjin looks at taehyung's back.

"u-uhm i'll be back." jimin said and follows the older male.

he wonders why taehyung suddenly want to talk to him. earlier, he just left jimin alone in front of everyone and then now he wanted to talk? isn't he mad?

the two boys reached an empty classroom. taehyung makes sure that the door is locked and the curtains and windows are covering them so no one could see.

jimin got scared, he looks down and his hands starts shaking. he doesn't know what to do. he wanted to escape but he knows he can't. but then, all he have to do is just trust taehyung that the older won't hurt him. he knows that taehyung can't do it.

but he's wrong.

taehyung looks at jimin and clicked his tongue in annoyance. "park jimin. do not lie and tell me the truth." jimin flinched at taehyung's voice.

"w-what truthㅡ"

"did you fucking told everyone that we're married?! DON'T YOU DARE TO LIE!" jimin yelped and covers his ears at the sudden loud voice. he lets out sobs and immediately shook his head.

"i-i d-didn't." he mumbles shakily, loud sobs escaping his mouth.

taehyung got angry even more and didn't hesitate to slap jimin on both his cheeks and grabbed his collar, pinning him on the wall.

"tell me the truth. did you told everyone that we're married?" taehyung sent death glares to the frightened boy's teary eyes.

jimin shook his head while crying. "i-i told you i d-didn't. i c-can't do t-that."

taehyung groans in annoyance and throws the helpless small boy on the floor, his small form hits some chair and the floor. taehyung grips his hair harshly and screams to release his anger.

jimin just keeps crying and hugs his knees. his husband is really scary right now that he can't even bear to look at him. what happened to the caring husband earlier?

"then who told them?! ALL OF MY CLASSMATES KNEW THAT I MARRIED A FAGGOT LIKE YOU! NOW THEY WILL THINK THAT I'M A FAGGOT TOO! FUCK!" taehyung kicks a chair then throws another chair near jimin, making the boy flinch and cry even more.

faggot. that single word stabs millions of swords on jimin's heart. just because they got married, he's already a faggot?

he haven't even told taehyung that he's gay. he's afraid that the older will think of jimin as a faggot even more.

jimin is gay. not a faggot.

he screams in pain as he felt taehyung suddenly grips his wrist really hard. the older boy's eyes are dark and is glaring at jimin. "i'm gonna fucking kill you, park jimin. just wait till we got home." taehyung said before he lets go of the smaller boy's wrist and left the classroom, slamming the door hard to scare the boy.

jimin cries and rubs his wrist to ease the pain. he just keeps crying and crying, hoping that his husband will come back and regret what he did. hoping that his husband will hug him and take him home. but the sad part is, it's only a dream that won't ever gonna happen.

with a painful wrist, cheeks and body, jimin tries to stand on his wobbly legs and went out of the room. he searched for his phone on his pocket but he realized that it's inside his backpack and that it's in jungkook and jin's care.

jimin sighs and fell down on the floor. luckily, there's no students in the hallway that he's sitting at so no one will see him and judge him again.

"tae.. w-why.. i didn't do a-anything." he mumbles and wipes the tears falling from his eyes.