50 : scared

"what the fuck? are you serious?" yoongi glared at taehyung.

"please. just for few days. i don't have any choice." the younger pleaded.

they're currently at yoongi's house. the puppy is walking around the house and exploring every inch of it.

"no! you know i don't like pets! you can just bring him to your parents or jimin's friends! or namjoon!"

taehyung sighs and stares at the puppy. "my parents.. they're busy. seokjin and jungkook will accidentally tell jimin about him and namjoon, he might break his bones." he says.

yoongi sighed as well and rubbed his temple. "the wedding is in a week so he'll stay here for a week. for a fucking damn week."

"it's not that hard. i will come here often to help you." taehyung said, giving the paper bags which contains puppy stuffs to yoongi.

"fine. if he pooped somewhere, i will immediately call you to clean it." the older male says.

taehyung grinned happily and gave his friend a hug. "thank you! and don't let jungkook and seokjin find out about him."

he stood up and went to the puppy and picks him up. "behave here hm? i will come back tomorrow to take care of you." he plants a soft kiss on the puppy's head.

the puppy looks at him and licks his cheek, making the red haired male chuckle.

he puts the puppy down after before going to the door. "bye hyung! take care of him for tonight!"

"yeah." yoongi rolls his eyes.

taehyung closed the door and yoongi watched the puppy whose sniffing the sofa.

"not gonna lie. he's kinda cute."

taehyung arrived to their house and it was now 10:30 pm. he closed the main door and locks it then took off his shoes, putting them in the shoe rack.

he went to the living room and saw jimin there, sleeping on the couch.

he smiles softly.

he must've waited for me. he thought.

he went to the boy and gently scooped him on his arms before heading to the stairs.

jimin mumbles incoherent words and snnugles on taehyung's neck, hugging it as well.

when they reached the bedroom, taehyung gently lays his fiance down on the bed.

"you don't have to wait for me." he said, as if jimin is still awake.

he went to the closet and took off his clothes then changed into a comfortable outfit.

he then laid down beside jimin and stares at him.

his lips curved up in a smile as he stares at this beautiful human being.

well, is he even really a human?

"so beautiful." he mumbles, gently caressing jimin soft cheeks.