60 : baby.

"o-oh noㅡ" jimin gagged and immediately runs to the bathroom then threw up on the toilet.

he's been like this for few weeks now and he doesn't know what's wrong with him.

he also doesn't want to tell taehyung about this as he doesn't want to worry his husband.

at the first time he threw up, he thought he just ate something bad but this keeps repeating every week. it's making him worried that maybe.. he's sick.

after he threw all his lunch up, he sighed and went to the sink. he gargled water to rinse his mouth then spits it on the sink after.

jimin then went out of the bathroom.

but when he comes out, he saw taehyung standing there right in front of him while wearing a worried expression.

"t-taeㅡ"

"jimin. we're going to the hospital. right. now." taehyung then left to get the keys and his wallet.

"n-no! it happens only today!" jimin protested.

"you can't lie. i've been watching you these past few weeks and you kept throwing up. now, get in the car." taehyung said in serious voice and went to their car.

jimin gulped at that. taehyung's serious voice is really scary. especially because his voice got deeper.

he didn't have a choice so he obeyed what taehyung told him to do instead, going to their car.

once everything is settled, the red haired male started driving off towards the hospital.

the doctor is now done checking up on jimin and finding out what's wrong with him.

taehyung is waiting outside the room, his cold hands clasped together. he's worried that jimin might be sick.

it didn't take too long for the doctor to come out of the room and faced taehyung.

taehyung immediately stood up and looks at him. "w-what's wrong with him?"

the doctor smiles and patted his shoulder first before speaking. "i suggest you to come inside and hold his hand and i will tell you."

taehyung nodded and came inside. he was welcomed by the sight of jimin letting out soft sniffles and sitting on the bed.

jimin saw him and his heart beats rapidly. "t-tae.. i'm scared. am i s-sick?"

the red haired male sat beside him and held both of his hands. "you're not sick, baby. don't say that."

"so. mr. kim jimin is healthy. i want you two to believe. it's up to you if you don't wanna believe me. i have the results." the doctor said.

"please just spill it out already." taehyung said.

the doctor grinned. "kim jimin, you're one of those lucky men who have the capability to carry a child. congratulations, you're 1 month pregnant."

both the married couple's heart stopped.

"w-what? how is that possible? i-i am a man.. o-only women can get pregnant.."

"as i just said, you're one of those lucky men. it's really rare, i'm guessing only 100 and more men are the only ones whose pregnant right now or giving birth or spending time with the child they gave birth all around the world. there's something special inside of you which gave you a chance to carry a child. once again, congratulations."