36 : save him.

"when are you gonna finish him?" mingi asked as he took a seat beside irene.

she chuckles at the question and sips on her wine. "when i finally got what i want, i will finish his life right in front his friends, family and taehyung."

mingi nods and poured wine for himself. "aren't you scared if taehyung suddenly appeared here?"

"nah, he won't. we're not in seoul and he doesn't know this place." irene smirked.

the two are currently in the living room. the place is full of dust and is messy but irene doesn't care, mingi is cleaning it anyways.

it was now 8th day of jimin's suffering. he haven't eaten inside these days. he would always refuse to do so, knowing that they probably put poision on his food or drugs to make him weaker and pass out.

irene stood up and went to a certain room where jimin is tied up in a chair.

as she enters the room, she saw jimin passed out while sitting on the chair. the boy really looks horrible now as both she and mingi always beats him up.

even a tiny bit, she don't feel pity for the small boy. instead, it satisfy her. hearing jimin's pleading, cries and sound of pain makes her keep hurting him.

a smirk curved up on her lips and she approached the pink haired male.

"will taehyung still like you in this horrible feature?" she asks.

jimin didn't reply as he was unconscious.

- TRIGGER WARNING -

irene scoffs and grabs a knife from the small table in a corner.

without hesitation, she stabbed jimin right on his right arm which made the boy awake and scream in pain.

she only laughs as jimin starts crying and looks at his arm, the knife still buried deeply.

"IT HURTS!! STOP!" he shouted in pain.

"no no no, you deserve it." she pulled the knife and stared at the blood on it.

"i never knew i will be interested in blood." she muttered.

jimin only cries harder as he can't bear the extreme pain. he just want to die already but no, he can't die, knowing that his parents, friends and taehyung are waiting for him.

he have to keep fighting and don't lose hope. he believes that he will escape this hell.

irene looks at jimin with a fake pout. "looks like it's not enough. how about the other arm?"

jimin's eyes widened and he cries even more. his whole body is trembling in fear.

she was about to stab jimin again when she suddenly felt a gun being pressed on her head.

irene's eyes widened in fear. "mingi, w-what are you doㅡ"

"t-tae.." then, she heard jimin weakly mumbles.