42 : marry me.

"he said we'll go in our first date.. why is he asking me to go to the uni?" jimin frowns as he reads a message from taehyung.

few hours ago, taehyung left and he told jimin that he received a call from his dad and it's urgent but they will still go on a date and the raven said that he will just message jimin the location of their date.

jimin didn't mind though. he thought it must be really important since taehyung's father never calls them, unless he wants to ask if how are they or it's important.

but he's wondering if why taehyung wants to meet up at the university? it's saturday and they don't have classes so he wonders why there.

he shrugs and wore his coat before going out of the house. he was shocked to see namjoon waiting inside a car.

"namjoon hyung..?" he mumbles.

the older smiles and opens the door of the passenger's seat for jimin. "get inside."

the small boy hesitated at first but he went inside anyways. he closed the door and looks at namjoon.

"why are you here? i need to go meet taehyung." jimin asks.

"i'm taking you to him. buckle your seatbelt."

jimin furrows his brows and buckled his seatbelt. "but you don't have to.."

namjoon soon starts to drive towards their school.

"taehyung told me. he brought the car with him, right? and he doesn't want you to ride some random cab since it's dangerous so he called me for help." namjoon explains.

the pink haired boy nodded with a smile on his face.

taehyung.. you're so sweet.

finally, the two reached their destination which is the university. as soon as jimin stepped out of the car, namjoon immediately drove off.

the boy gasped as namjoon suddenly disappears. "w-what's happening?"

he looks around and saw that the school gate is open so he went inside.

he went to the hallways and there's no students around. the whole place is silent.

then he spotted yoongi standing in a corner.

"hyung!" jimin happily waves and runs to the older.

yoongi looks at him and smiles widely, giving the boy a warm hug.

"hey jimin." he greeted.

"hello yoongi hyung. what's happening? why are you here?"

the older only chuckles and placed a small pink envelope on jimin's hands.

"read it for you to find out the answer." he said.

as soon as jimin starts reading the letter, yoongi immediately left somewhere.

"park jimin, the Most beautiful boy that i have ever seen. i didn't imagined falling inlove with a boy because all these years, i always date girls but you, park jimin, changed me for who i really am."

jimin blushed and a single tear fell down on his cheek. he looks around and frowns as he didn't see yoongi.

"is this from yoongi hyung? why is everyone suddenly leaving?" he mumbles.

suddenly, he received a message from taehyung. jimin reads it and smiles softly.

taetae ❤🐯