41 : plan.

jimin keeps pouting. he's been like this since taehyung left early this morning.

he just suddenly woke up without him but he saw a note and a plate with pancakes on it in the nightstand.

"i woke up early because yoongi needs
me with something, sorry! here, i made you pancakes. i hope you will like it! i'll be home
tonight."

that's what taehyung says in the note.

it's now 11 am and jimin is eating lunch alone. he made food only for himself since he figured taehyung probably ate already when he will arrive later.

and also, he's sulking. why? he keeps asking what taehyung is up to but the raven just keeps telling him lies.

jimin huffs and stuffed a tteokboki on his mouth. he grabbed his phone to send a message to taehyung.

taetae❤🐯

minnie❤🐥

don't ask for food if you're
hungry when you arrived home!

buy food for yourself and yoongi
hyung!

he angrily sent the messages before putting his phone on the table and stuffs his mouth with food again.

if you're wondering if he ate the pancakes or not, yes, he did ate them. well why would he waste such a nice meal?

when he's done eating, he washed his plates, spoon and chopsticks before going to the living room to watch his favorite show.

"that's how you're going to propose?" seokjin asks whose eating a strawberry cake.

taehyung nods proudly. "yes! and you guys will have to help me."

"i'm in." namjoon smiles at him.

"me too. jungkook will also help." hoseok wrapped his arm around jungkook's waist.

the said boy raised a brow. "and who said i will?"

"me and hoseok. you're going to help taehyung." yoongi smiles a little and placed a soft peck on jungkook's cheek.

jungkook blushed as he feels like he got cornered by his boyfriends.

"how about seokjin?" hoseok looks at the oldest.

the said boy just hummed at them. "i'll help."

"great! now. time to talk about the place and when." taehyung grins happily.

"it's so boring.." jimin sighs and hugs the chick plushy he got from yoongi once he plooped himself on the couch.

he grabs his phone and decided to call jungkook to invite him over out of boredom.