17 : weird things on tummy.

after waiting for not that too long, yoongi finally arrived with his car. he rolled down the window of the car and looks at jimin, giving him a smile.

"come on in." he pushed the door of the passenger's seat open.

jimin smiles widely and went inside the car and closed the door.

yoongi immediately noticed his barefeet, messy hair and face. he knows that something is wrong.

"what happened? why are you barefeet? it's cold." he looks for extra shoes inside the car.

"ah i-it's okay. let's just go please." jimin pleaded.

yoongi found an extra pair of shoes and gave it to jimin. it still seems new.

"wear this. we're not going to leave if you're not gonna wear it." he then lowers the aircon of the car.

jimin pouts and wore the shoes instead. "thank you."

"so, where are we going?"

"anywhere quiet that there's no many people."

"alright." then, yoongi started driving towards somewhere.

they finally arrived to the place which is a small park where there's only few people wandering around and it's now 11:27 pm. both jimin and yoongi went out of the car together and the younger immediately shivers from the cold air.

yoongi noticed it so he took off his coat and placed it on jimin's body. "wear this."

"n-no it's okay! you will get cold."

"i insist, jimin. now let's look for a seat and then talk." yoongi smiles and starts walking.

jimin smiles as well without yoongi seeing it, looking at the coat before following him.

the older male sat down on a vacant bench and jimin took the seat beside him.

"so, what is it?" yoongi started.

"s-so, you must knew what's happening to the campus right now, right?" jimin looks down on his shoes, well, yoongi's shoes.

"yeah. they found out about the wedding."

"d-do you believe that i-it's me who did it?" jimin nervously asked. he really hope that yoongi will listen to him and believe him.

"nope. i know you can't do that thing." yoongi looks up at the sky.

"only stupid people will do it."

"then, is it y-you?" yoongi furrowed his brows and looks at jimin whose already looking at him.

"i can't do such thing, jimin. i care about you."

jimin's lips curved up into a smile at what yoongi just confessed. "t-then who can be the person who did it?"

"it's probably one of those students of our campus or one of your friends if you have many or lastly, one of those people whose super attached to taehyung. the most attached and obsessed one to him." yoongi explained and jimin listens carefully to it.

"the most attached one.. it must be.." he thought for a while before he finally realized it.

he lets out a gasp and immediately covers his mouth with his hand, looking at yoongi wide eyed.

"well? you know who already?"

"y-yes. this person is always with taehyung and they're always having a phone call whenever we're together at home. i'm doubting they're in a relationship." jimin looks down. just the thought of taehyung being together with someone else hurts him a lot.

"they might be a thing but taehyung doesn't love her." jimin feels relived to that.

"but we didn't invite her in our wedding."

"then maybe taehyung have told her already before the wedding starts." yoongi said.

jimin nodded and smiles happily. he finally found out who the culprit is and he's sure about. he knows that this is the only damn person who can do it.

"so, who was it?" yoongi asked.

"it's..

irene."

the sound of the doorbell interrupted taehyung from watching his favorite tv show. he groaned annoyed and stood up to open the door.

he was welcomed with irene standing there, wearing a very skin revealing outfit that shows her cleavage. she grins at taehyung and hugs him.

"why the fuck are you here?! leave me alone!" taehyung pushed her which made her pout.

that pout, he admits that jimin's pout is much cuter than hers and he hates it so much.

"i just miss you.. i know about your problems right now and i am here to help you." she said and placed the tips of her fingers on taehyung's bicep.

taehyung rolled his eyes and glares at her. "you just want to be fucked. get lost."

"but tae.. even just a quick one please? my pussy is begging for your cock right now." she pleaded.

taehyung made a disgusting face. "don't call me that,"

cause only jimin can

"and my cock is tired of your disgusting pussy already so leave." he was about to close the door but irene managed to get inside and pull taehyung in a heated kiss.

the male got shocked and tried his best to push her but failed. he immediately got lured to the kiss.

he grips her hair tightly and kissed her back, making irene smirked in victory. she starts palming taehyung's dick through his pants which made male let out a groan between the kiss.

taehyung got worried and shakes jimin's body to wake him up but the boy won't even budge and just keeps crying.

"jimin, wake up. it's just a dream." taehyung said.

"p-please don't hurt me.." jimin sobs and hugs the pillow tighter.

taehyung furrowed his brows, who's gonna hurt jimin on his dream?

"jimin, who is it?" he shakes the boy once again to wake him up from this nightmare.

"d-don't, please. i'm s-sorry t-taehyung." jimin mumbles.

he suddenly remembers the scene last time and his eyes widened. he pushed irene hard which made the girl hit the door with her back and she hissed in pain.

"why did you do that?!" she asks angrily.

"i told you to leave! fucking leave!" he pushed her out of the house then closed the door, locking it.

taehyung made his way to the couch and slumped down, running his fingers between his hair locks.

he doesn't know why he suddenly remembers that night and why he pushed irene instead of having sex with her. it's what he usually do whenever he's stressed, fucking with irene.

his mind got flooded by the certain pink haired boy. his stomach starts doing weird things just by thinking of the boy and it's his first time feeling it.

yes, he have many girlfriends before but he don't really loves nor cares for them. he's just using them to satisfy himself.

but now, why is his tummy doing weird things because of.. jimin? is it because he hates him so much? or..

"no, i don't fucking like you and won't ever will." he said, grabbing the can of cola to chug it down.