34 : missing him.

taehyung opened his eyes and looks around. the place is full of plain white color.

when he sat up, he realized that he's sitting in a white and soft bed.

his brows crossed together.

where am i?

taehyung thought.

he decided to stand and walk around to explore the place and find out where he is.

suddenly, he saw someone wearing a white dress and is staring at him with a wide smile.

but it wasn't a girl, it's a man whose wearing a white dress and is looking beautiful.

then it hits him, the man is his husband, jimin.

taehyung's eyes widened and jimin slowly walks towards him, still wearing his bright smile.

"j-jimin.." he mumbles.

"tae, please save me. i'm waiting for you." jimin sadly says and looks down.

taehyung felt a lump on his throat. "who kidnapped you? w-where did they take you?"

"you will figure out soon when you comes to save me. ask your friends for help especially your dad, mister kim junhyung. he will help you to save me." jimin held taehyung's hands which are trembling.

"i miss you so much. i hope you will found me." he added and looks at taehyung's eyes which are full of tears.

"aw, don't cry my husband." he giggles and wiped the tears.

taehyung can't help but to cry hard and pull jimin in a tight and warm embrace. "i-i'm sorry i couldn't p-protect you. i'm so sorry jimin."

"don't apologize. it isn't your fault. it was mine okay? now, wake up and talk to your friends and your dad. i love you, taehyung." and then, jimin disappeared.

taehyung cried harder and looks around the plain white place, hoping to see the pink haired male again.

"j-jimin, i-i will save youㅡ no, we will save you. j-just wait for me and we will be happily together again,"

"i love you too."

taehyung lets out a gasp as he woke up. he realized that he's now back at their bedroom and that it was just a dream.

it's been five days since jimin got kidnapped by someone. and still, they don't know where the boy is and who's the kidnapper.

but they are suspecting one person, it can be wooyoung.

the cops are currently doing their work and not letting go of wooyoung. they asked him but wooyoung just keeps saying that it wasn't him who kidnapped jimin.

but he can lie to save himself.

hamin and jihoon, which are jimin's parents, already found out the news. both of them broke down in tears, they are really worried for their son and they're currently working on looking for jimin.

taehyung stood up and went downstairs towards the kitchen to drink water.

after that, he went to the living room and stared at the blank tv screen.