26 : feelings.

"jimin."

jimin looks up from his notepad to see yoongi who just arrived in the classroom. the older took a seat beside him and showed him his gummy smile.

"oh, yoongi hyung. i'm glad you're here now." the pink haired boy returned the smile before he went back on writing something.

yoongi hums and stared at him, watching him as he beautifully write some things.

he sighs as he remembers his talk earlier with irene, he really thought of it and he's not regretting what he said to her.

irene's eyes went wide and she smirked after, staring at yoongi.

finally, she will have taehyung all by herself. all she needs to do now is share her plan with yoongi and make it successful.

"really? woah, you won't regret itㅡ"

"do you really expect me to say that?" yoongi lets out a chuckle and pulled his phone out from his pocket.

"i thought you will change after what taehyung did to you, guess it's not enough." he showed her the recording clip of what she said earlier then plays it.

["are you deaf? what do you really want? just spill it out."

"i can help you win him from taehyung and of course you will have to help me back by helping me have taehyung."]

irene's eyes widened and she stood up from her seat, her face now shows fear.

yoongi smirked and stuffed his phone back on his pocket when the audio stops playing.

"sorry but, no. i do like jimin, a lot, but it won't satisfy me to see him and my bestfriend cry just because of your stupid plan. i love them both so much so i'm sorry, i couldn't help you." he explains, looking at his wristwatch.

"delete it."

"no."

"i will pay you!" she shouted and clenched her fists.

"excuse me, i have my own money and sorry but i'll have to let jimin and taehyung find out about this." he sassed and turns his heel.

"oh and, stop following taehyung around and give up. you look like a disgusting stalker who's so fucking hungry for his dick." he said before walking away.

irene just watched him leave and screams in anger. guess her plan now will end up in trash and her image will be ruined.

"jungkook and seokjin said sorry and they want you to forgive them." jimin said.

yoongi stops staring at him and lets out a short laugh, leaning his back on the backrest of the chair.

"tell them that they should treat me some meat so i could forgive them." he said.

jimin's eyes lits up and he looks at yoongi. "really? i will tell them! just don't be mad again, it's scary." he giggles and grabs his phone, immediately texting jungkook and seokjin about the news.