52

Hyunjin's POV

"No Chae I'm not gonna drag you guys into this" I grab my bag

"Hyunjin..."

"Y'all don't know what my dad is capable of doing" I'm not gonna risk their lives

"Don't you want to be happy Aeongie?" Jiwoo-unnie asked

"I want to be happy unnie..... I really do but I want to protect you guys. If y'all want to live then you have to avoid me" I walk towards the door and wear my shoes.

I got out of the dorm and quickly exit the building. I walk back to the cafe and saw Yena and Yujin standing outside.

"Hyunjinie where did you go?"

"I want to go home now" I said and walk towards the parking lot. We get in the car and Yena started driving.

I stay quiet and think about what Chae said. Why would we run away? For me to be happy? I don't care about my happiness now. All I care about is their safety.

And it'll be less painful for them to accept my death when Heejin finally kill me if I keep my distance from them. The car suddenly stop moving causing me to look at the front seat.

"What happened?" Yena scratch her nape and look at me with an awkward smile

"I forgot to fill up the gas" she said and I groan

"Just call one of dad's men"

"Noooo your dad is gonna scold me again" she pouted like a duck

"Then go and push this car to the gas station"

"Yena-unnie you go push it's your fault anyways"

"No way!" they are so loud what the fuck

"Just go to the gas station and buy gas my god" I rest my back against my seat

"I'll wait you guys here so hurry up. I don't like waiting" they got out of the car leaving me here so I took my phone from my pocket and play some games.

I groaned when my phone died, Yujin and Yena is still not here. I put my phone down and look outside the window to find something that can keep me entertained.

A girl following a man caught my attention and that girl look so familiar. Even though I can only see her back I can say that I know her.

That jacket... I think I saw it somewhere. My eyes widened in realization and I got out quickly from the car.

I followed them but I keep a distance so they won't notice me. The man took a turn to the run so does the girl. I stop for a moment and followed.

My eyes widened as I saw the girl stab the man several times causing him to fall on the ground. She checked his pulse and stand up when she make sure that he's not breathing anymore.

"I'm sorry ahjussi" she bow at the body and we heard a shout. Rain suddenly pour hard

Someone saw her? I run back and go an alley. She run past me but I grab her arms and pull her in the alley. We can still hear yells from the men chasing her.

I quickly took off her jacket and replace it with mine then put her jacket in the garbage bag in the corner. She looks at me and her eyes are shaking.

"Hyunjin-ah..." she mumbles as the water hit us

"Ne, Heekkie-yah?" I stare at her and remove her cap

"...Why??" she asks and I smile at her

"Next time you'll do that make sure no one will see" I crash my lips on hers as I hear the men getting near. I pin her against the cold wall and started moving my lips.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kiss me back. I heard the footsteps stopped and hear

"Ow shit"

"L-let's go"

"She's not there"

"They shouldn't be doing that here" they already walk away but I didn't let go of Heejin.

I hug her waist tightly as we mold our lips together. There's two questions in my mind as we kiss.

Does she love me? Is she willing to give up everything and run away with me?