8

3rd person's POV

"Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch" the five girls chanted while walking towards the other building where the cafeteria is.

They stopped chanting when they heard a voice from the school's garden.

"Give us your money shortie" they exchanges looks and decided to peek to the garden to see what's happening.

"You didn't hear me? I said give us your money!" the girl shouted at the small girl's face and kicked her stomach making the girl fall on the ground.

"It's the seniors" Hyunjin said while scanning their faces

"Who are they bullying this time?" Hyejoo asked trying to take a glimpse of the small girl's face

"Let's help her" Yerim said as she look at the small girl with pity.

"We'll get in trouble if we will help her" Chaewon said while Heejin just stay silent

"What do we do?" Hyunjin said and look at her friends

"I-I don't have any money" their heads quickly turned to the small girl

"That voice is so fucking familiar" Hyejoo mumbled as the bullies take the poor girl's wallet

"You don't have money huh? Then what's this?" the senior said while counting the girl's money

"That's money bitch" they all look at Yerim.

"When did she get there?" Heejin asked 'cause Yerim was just beside her a while ago

"And did she just cussed?" the four girls look at Yerim in awe

"Ohhhh Choi Yerim what are you doing here?" the other senior girl asked her

"I'm here for my friend" she said and helped Yeojin to stand up.

"Ohhh you're friends with this stupid sophomore?" the other girl said, there's 6 seniors in total.

"Don't you call her stupid!" Yerim snapped at the girl and punched her in the face.

"Did she just?" Hyunjin said as the four of them look at Yerim with their mouth open.

"Yes she did" Hyejoo said and the seniors starts attacking Yerim. Hyunjin and Hyejoo runs to Yerim and started attacking the seniors.

"I'm calling the unnies" Chaewon said and run towards the cafeteria. Heejin is still thinking if she'll help or not and someone suddenly punched her.

"Bitch what the hell?" she said as she look at the senior. She punched the girl back and the chaos started.

"I will fucking kill you for punching my face" she said and pulled the girl's hair when she tried to run.

"How dare you to bully our maknae huh!?" Hyunjin said as she hovers one of the senior and punch her face nonstop.

"We're the only ones who can bully her!" Hyejoo said and slammed the senior's body to the wall. Yerim is busy slapping the girl who kicked Yeojin's stomach and called Yeojin stupid.

"How dare you hurt her!" she shouted and continue attacking the senior

"Let go of me motherfucker!" the other senior shouted at Heejin but Heejin didn't listen and slapped the girl. Hyunjin and Hyejoo are fighting two girls at the same time while the Yerim and Heejin fight the remaining seniors while Yeojin is just standing there, terrified.

"Ya this is not fair! We're only four!" Hyunjin shouted as she kicked one of the girl then the other one punched her face. She gasp dramatically and held her face.

"How dare you to punch my beautiful face?" she said and attacked the girl.

"I've been waiting for this moment" Hyejoo said and held the two girls head and bump it to each other.

"YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"