19

3rd person's POV

2jin are still on Heejin's bed, hugging each other tightly.

"We should get up now Aeongie" Heejin said while stroking Hyunjin's hair.

"Nooooo" the younger girl said and wrapped her legs around Heejin. Heejin giggled and wrapped her arms around the girl.

They stare at each other and Hyunjin stuck her tongue out making Heejin giggled again. The door suddenly open and Vivi poke her head inside the room.

"The two of you, stop flirting and go eat now" she said and leave. They quickly push each other away and race towards the dining table.

"I'm gonna get there first!" Heejin yelled

"Ha! You thought!" Hyunjin said and run past her.

"Ya!!!" Heejin tripped over a frog toy and fell on the floor.

"Aww" she hissed and Hyunjin turned to her. She approached her and tried her best not to look worried.

"Pabo-yah!" she laughs and Heejin slapped her arm.

"Ouch!" Heejin's eyes widened when she remembered that Hyunjin's arms is covered with wounds and bruises.

"Oh my god I'm sorry Hyun!" she grab Hyunjin's wrist and rolled up her sleeves

"I'm sorry..." Heejin said softly

"I-it's okay" Hyunjin said as she stare at Heejin's face. Hyejoo rub her palms together and smack the back of Hyunjin's head.

"Bitch! That hurts!"

Heejin hugged her head and Hyunjin's heart did a couple back flip. Hyunjin is frozen on her spot as Heejin rubs the back of her head.

"Does it still hurts?" Heejin asked but Hyunjin just keep staring at her

"Earth to Hyunjin?" Hyunjin snapped out of her thoughts and look at Jinsoul who just got out of her room and her eyebrows furrowed when Jungeun also came out from Jinsoul and Sooyoung's room.

"I-I'm fine already" Hyunjin said coldly and stand up. Jiwoo who witnessed it all just sighed and pouts. Chaewon just sat there, not giving a fuck at what's happening around her and just continue playing with her phone.

"Y'all let's eat" Haseul said and sat beside Vivi. They all went to the dining table and started eating.

"Are you okay now, Aeongie?" Haseul asked and Hyunjin look at her then quickly look away.

"Yeah" she replied shortly and put down her chopstick. Heejin kick her feet underneath the table and Hyunjin look at her.

'Eat some more' she mouthed and Hyunjin obeyed her. They finished eating and go to the living room.

"Ya Yerimie what are you doing?" Jungeun asked and Yerim smiled at her

"We have an exam tomorrow unnie" they look at the other juniors who's just playing around

"You four go study" Hyejoo and Hyunjin groaned

"Son Hyejoo. Kim Hyunjin." Haseul said sternly

"Nooooooo" Hyunjin whines as she lay on the couch

"C'mon Hyun let's study" Heejin said and Hyunjin quickly stand up and go to her room.

"Why is she like this?" Sooyoung said and they face palm.

"All right people let's study" Hyunjin got back in the living room with her books.

"What in the world is happening?" they all look at Heejin

"You're a blessing Heejin" Hyunjin scoffed and pulled Heejin beside her.

"Come here I'm gonna teach you" she said and Heejin snorts

"Really? Rank 100?" Hyunjin glare at her

"Not because I ranked 100th I don't know anything!"