2

Hyunjin's POV

The tour ended quickly and I let Heejin fix her things in our room. I sat on the couch and stare at the ceiling.

"Is Jinsoul-unnie still in her room?" I asked them and they said 'yes' in chorus. I sighed and look at her room's door.

"It's already 4PM unnie and you're still not dressed" Yeojin said and I look at her

"Why do I need to dress up?" I asked her and they gave me a 'you're-so-stupid' look.

"Waeeee?"

"It's Thursday bitch and your fiance will be here in an hour" my eyes widened and quickly run to the bathroom. It's not like I really need to dress up for our date. It's just I want to be presentable in his eyes.

Minho and I really get along well but we just saw each other as a brother/sister. I took a quick shower and wrapped myself with a towel. I opened the bathroom's door and saw a dress on the floor.

"Thanks Haseul-unnie!" I know she's the one who put the dress there. I pick it up and put it on. The door suddenly open, luckily I'm not naked anymore.

I made an eye contact with Jinsoul-unnie and she quickly look away.

"Sorry I didn't know you're here" she's about to leave when I grab her arms.

"I'm sorry unnie" she forced a smile and ask me to turn around. I obey her and she dry my hair using a towel.

3rd person's POV

Jinsoul plugged in the hair dryer and dry Hyunjin's hair. The ten other girls are looking at them from the living room. Jinsoul leave the door open that's why they can see them.

"HyunSoul is the couple we never had" Sooyoung said

"We all know that they can't have each other" Vivi said

"Are you okay?" Jiwoo asked hee bestfriend, Jungeun who likes Jinsoul.

"Yeah" she force a smile and look at the two girls in the bathroom.

"They like each other?" Heejin asked

"Well yeah... but Hyunjin is already engaged that's why she chose not to fight for their relationship" Chaewon answered

Heejin knows that Hyunjin is already engaged but she didn't know that she likes someone. They heard a door bell and Yeojin went to open the door.

"Minho-oppa!" Yeojin said and the girls turn their heads towards them. Minho ruffled Yeojin's hair and smile.

"Omo you're already here and I'm still not ready" Hyunjin said as she got out of the bathroom with Jinsoul.

"It's okay Hyun take your time" he said and smiled. Jinsoul smiled bitterly and go beside Sooyoung.

Minho noticed it and sighed. He knows what's going on between Hyunjin and Jinsoul.

"Come sit here for awhile" Haseul said and Minho sat on the single couch.

"What time you'll bring her back here?" Vivi asked

"8PM noona" Minho answered

"Please take care of her" Jinsoul said and Minho smile at her

"I will, Jinsoul-ssi" Jinsoul gave him a small smile and lean her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Hey Minho-oppa let's go" Hyunjin said and Minho smile

"You look gorgeous" Hyunjin snorted and bid goodbye to her friends.