18

Kapag ito ^ di pinatugtog sa libing ko babangon talaga ako

Heejin's POV

She pulled away and sneezed. I pressed the back of my hand on her forehead and neck.

"Hyunjin you're hot" she just spun me around and back hugged me

"Hyunjin..." she shushed me and we look at the city lights. We stayed like that until I feel her shivered

"Hyunjin we need to go back there right now" she let go of me and I dragged her downstairs to our dorm. My body stiffen when she interwine our hands.

She chuckled and put the pass code in and opened the door. She pulled me inside and she coughs.

"You have a fever Hyun. Go back to our room and I'll call one of the unnies" she nodded and went to our room. I knocked on Jinsoul-unnie and Sooyoungie-unnie's room.

"Come in" I opened the door a little and poke my head inside the room. The two of them look at me and I smiled at them.

"Ah... Jinsoul-unnie I think Hyunjin is sick" she quickly jolted up and go out of the room.

"Whipped" Sooyoung-unnie mumbled and I chuckled

"Good night Heejinie" she said

"Good night unnie" I closed the door and wait at the living room. I saw Jinsoul-unnie got out of our room and go to the kitchen.

I'm scrolling through my phone when she comes out of the kitchen carrying a basin full of water. I can tell that she's worried just based from her actions.

I suddenly remembered what we did in the rooftop. I feel a heat on my face and I quickly cupped my own face. Why am I thinking about that!?

"Fuck this" I mumbled and held my lips. Her lips feels so soft against mine...

What the fuck Jeon Heejin! Stop thinking about that! I hit my head on the wall lightly and turn around.

"She's weird" my eyes widened when I saw Jinsoul-unnie standing there. I let out a awkward smile and she just chuckled.

"I do that too sometimes don't worry"

"Hyunjin is looking for you. You should go there now" she forced a smile and enter her room. Eh?

I went to our room and Hyunjin is already sleeping. I tuck her hair behind her ears and stare at her face.

She suddenly grab my arm and pulled me making me lay down beside her. She wrapped her arms around me and burried her face to my chest.

"H-hyun" she removed her face from my chest

"Good night Heekkie" she whispered and I just hugged her back. I gently stroke her hair and look at her.

"Don't stare at me and go to sleep already" I quickly close my eyes and she chuckled. I feel her lips on my forehead and I opened my eyes.

"Good night Heekkie-yah" she said in her sweetest tone and I feel my cheeks getting warm. She giggled and pulled me closer to her.

"Good night Aeongie" she smiled and I place my head on chest.