38

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin enters their dorm tired and sweaty. Their basketball practice just finished and she walks back to the dorms with Yujin and Yena.

"Hyunjin-unnie is here!" Yeojin yells getting the attention of the other ten girls

'Finally we can eat now'

'Yessss'

'Let's go'

"Okay let's go to the dining table and eat now" Vivi said and all of them stopped what they're doing and make their way to the dining table.

"Thank you guys for waiting but I think I'll just take a shower and go to sleep" Hyunuin said and walks towards her room but Jungeun grabs her jersey

"You are not going anywhere Kim Hyunjin" she said and drag the girl to the dining table and force her to sit.

"But unn------" Jungeun shot a glare at her making her shut up

"You'll eat or you'll eat?" she asks, still glaring at the athlete

"O-of course I'll eat" she stutter and quickly grab a plate, wanting Jungeun to stop glaring at her.

Hyunjin heard her other friends snickering and glare at them. They started eating and Hyunjin just play with her food.

"Hyunjinie stop playing with the food and put it inside your mouth" Haseul said and Hyunjin feed herself with the tteokbokki.

"Eat more I know you're tired because of the practice" they're surprised when Heejin speak up. Hyunjin just look at her dumbfounded

'Did she just talk to me or I'm imagining things?' she thought to herself and Heejin look at her.

"Eat up Aeongie" Heejin said as she put a fried chicken on Hyunjin's plate. The bunny showed Hyunjin a smile and the latter just blink several times.

"What? Do you want me to feed you?" Heejin asked

"Yes" Hyunjin answered dumbly making Heejin chuckled. Hyunjin mentally cursed as she shut her eyes tightly.

'Why am I so stupid? But Jinsoul-unnie is stupider than me so it's okay but still' she opens her eyes and saw Heejin holding up her chopstick in front of Hyunjin's mouth.

"Open up" Heejin said and Hyunjin obeyed. Heejin feeds Hyunjin as they stare at each other's eyes.

"Ahem we're still here" Hyejoo fake cough and the two quickly look away. Chaewon mentally facepalm at her girlfriend.

Hyunjin quickly finished her food and go to her room with a smile on her face. She got her towel and pair of clothes and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After that she dried her hair and go to her room. She saw Heejin laying on her bed and she climbs up to her own bed and lay down.

She shifted many times but she still can't sleep. She shot her eyes open and stare at the ceiling.

"Bunny" she said and she heard a humm

"I can't sleep. Can.... Can I sleep next to you?" she's hesitating to ask but still ask anyway. She heard the bunny chuckles and mumble something that she didn't understand.

"Sure" Heejin said and Hyunjin climb down to her bed and lay beside Heejin in a speed of light.

Hyunjin burried her face to Heejin's neck ad she hugs the girl's torso. She smiled against Heejin's neck while inhaling the girl's scent.

"Sorry Hyun" Heejin mumbled

"For what?"

"For my attitude these past two days" Heejin said with a hint of guilt

"I even punched you" she said and Hyunjin remove her face from Heejin's neck.

"It's okay" she said softly

"No it's not" Heejin pouts and Hyunjin chuckled

"It's really okay Heekkie" Hyunjin said and Heejin look at her with her puppy eyes.

"Good night Heekkie" the younger pressed her lips against the other girl's forehead