9

3rd person's POV

"SON HYEJOO, KIM HYUNJIN, JEON HEEJIN AND CHOI YERIM STOP THAT!" Haseul shouted and the four of them stopped. Hyunjin quickly got off the senior and stand up. Heejin let go of the senior and Hyejoo pushed the two senior on the ground. Yerim stopped punching the girl and let go of her collar.

"I told y'all to stay away from trouble right!?" Haseul scolded the four girls and the girls just hang their head low. Haseul rolled up a magazine and hit their heads.

"How did Yerim and Heejin got into this?" she asked, she's not surprised that Hyunjin and Hyejoo are involved to this because the two of them are always trying to kill each other in the dorm.

"Answer me"

"Well... Ummm I was just standing there and this bit---I mean this girl suddenly punched me so I punched her back" Heejin scratch her nape and Haseul turn to Hyunjin and Hyejoo

"And you two did you drag Yerim into this again?" the two look at each other and shook their heads.

"She's the one who started it" Hyejoo said and the unnies look at Yerim, shocked.

"T-they were bullying Yeojinie that's why I punched that bitch" Yerim said as she looks down. Their eyes went wider when she cussed.

"Did you just cussed?---- I'll let that slip for now. Who the hell hurt my child!?" Haseul said and faced the girls same as her year.

"I'm asking you bitches!" they quickly pointed the girl who kicked Yeojin. Haseul started hitting her with the magazine until the poor magazine tears up.

No one dared to stopped her and the other seniors back away from her. They heard a loud 'hey' and they turned to the person only to see the principal of the school.

"We're screwed" Vivi said but Hyunjin just snorted.

"ALL OF YOU TO MY OFFICE NOW!" the principal shouted so loudly, getting the attention of all the students. Even the students from the cafeteria goes out to see what's happening.

Many whispers can be heard as they make their way to the principal's office.

"Hyun!" Minho called Hyunjin and the girl turns to him.

"Are you okay? What happened to your face?" he might tease her everytime but he still cares for her.

"Those bitches hit my precious face crazy right?" Hyunjin said as she pointed the two seniors she fought with.

"You'll be in trouble once your dad finds out you're sent to the principal's office" Minho said and Hyunjin stopped for a while

"I don't care" she said and continue walking. Minho just followed her with his eyes, he's worried for the girl.

"Who the hell did this to my daughter!?" one of the senior's mother shouted

"Me" one of the girls said

"Who the hell are you to hu----- Ms K-kim?" the woman bowed at Hyunjin

"Yeah" Hyunjin said and the woman turned to the principal

"I won't file a case anymore" she said and dragged her daughter out of the office.

"What just happened?" Heejin said and Chaewon looked at her.

"They knows that it'll hard to deal with Hyunjin 'cause her dad is rich and powerful" she nodded and the guidance counsellor entered the room.