34

3rd person's POV

"Why are we here again?" Hyejoo asked as she sat on the floor.

"Well our friends over there needs to release their anger" Jungeun said as she pointed Jiwoo and Hyunjin  angrily punching the punching bag.

Right after Hyunjin calm down, they decided to go to the gym. Hyunjin is punching the punching bag imagining that it's his father's face while Jiwoo is  her punching bag imagining that it's Sooyoung.

"Mom I'm scared" Yeojin said and go beside Haseul.

"Kim" Heejin called Hyunjin making the latter turn her head to Heejin. Heejin tilted her head to the boxing ring while putting boxing gloves on.

Hyunjin suddenly forgot her anger and gulp when she saw seriousness in Heejin's eyes. She suddenly feel scared but just shrugged it off and climb on the boxing ring.

"Woah" Hyunjin quickly dodge Heejin's punch.

"Show me what you got Kim" she said in all seriousness. She might look weak at the outside but she can take men down in just one second.

"What are they doing?" Jinsoul asked as she stop lifting weights

"They're gonna fight" Vivi said

"Hey froggo wanna bet?" Hyejoo said, Yeojin think for a while before nodding.

"₩10,000 Kim Hyunjin" Hyejoo said

"Heejin-unnie will win unnie. Call ₩10,000" Yeojin said and the two shake hands. Haseul facepalm while watching the two.

"Woah calm down Heekkie" Hyunjin said as she avoids Heejin's fist again. Heejin didn't listen and throw a punch again. Her fist landed on Hyunjin's face making the latter hiss in pain.

"Fuck" Hyunjin cursed as she shakes her head and blink her right eye several times. Heejin took this as an opportunity and punch the girl on the stomach this time.

"What the fuck Jeon?" Hyunjin exclaimed and held her stomach. Heejin just gritted her teeth remembering the face of the monster who killed her parents.

'He's having a good life while I'm suffering because of what he did to my family' she can't stop herself from hurting Hyunjin. She can see a black eye forming on the girl's face but she can't help to punch the girl again knowing that she's Kim Dongwoo's daughter.

Hyunjin start dodging Heejin's attack and held the girl's arm bringing herself close to the bunny.

"Is there a problem bunny? Let's talk about it calmly and not this way" Hyunjin whispered to Heejin. She doesn't want to hurt her bunny that why she just dodge and avoid the girl's attacks.

"Are you mad about what I said last night?" she said and Heejin suddenly remembered what happened in their room last night. She turn visibly pink and push Hyunjin away.

Hyunjin was not able to avoid the bunny's fist and it landed on the side of her lips making it bleed.

"Okay that's it" Haseul said as she stands up

"You two stop it now you might kill each other" she said and Heejin leave Hyunjin standing there.

Hyunjin just watch Heejin leave.

"Oww!" she flinched when someone poke her black eye and that someone is Kim Jungeun.

"What did you do to make the bunny angry?" Jungeun asked

"I don't know unnie. I just woke up without her by my side and now she's mad at me" Hyunjin sighs as she wipe the blood on her lips.

"She slept beside Jiwoo last night" Hyunjin quickly turn her head to her unnie

"She came to our room at 11PM I think and lay beside Jiwoo"