16

Heejin's POV

We're currently in the living room watching a movie when the door suddenly open. We turned our heads towards the door and my eyes widened.

Sooyoung-unnie and Hyejoo who's currently trying to kill each other stopped too and look towards the door.

Kim Hyunjin is standing there, wearing a white long sleeves with some holes in it and blood stains can be seen. She have bruises all over her face, her knuckles are bleeding too. She had no expression on her face, she wipe the blood dripping from her lips to her chin using her sleeves and just look at us.

Based on her looks I can say someone beat her up. Vivi-unnie runs to her and cupped her face.

"Hyunjin what happened?" her face remained emotionless as she remove Vivi-unnie's hands from her face. She went to the bathroom and we heard the door locked.

What happened to her? Is she alright? Who the fuck hurt her? I'm going to kill---- What the fuck am I saying? Why do I care for her? I shouldn't care about her. She's Kim Dongwoo's daughter and my mission is to make her fall for me not to fall for her.

What the hell am I saying??? I AM NOT FALLING FOR THAT STUPID CAT.

Yeah... I'm not falling for her.

We're sitting here in the living room while looking at the bathroom's door. It's been two hours but she's still inside. I'm sitting beside Hyejoo, I can tell that she's worried about Hyunjin. They always try to kill each other but they still care for each other.

The person who's the most worried for that cat is Jinsoul-unnie. She standing beside the bathroom's door with her back against the wall.

The door finally opened and we saw Hyunjin soaked by water. She's still wearing her clothes which is now wet.

Jinsoul-unnie cupped her face and dry her using a towel. Haseul-unnie came back from our room, carrying Hyunjin's clothes and give it to her.

"You should change now Hyun. I don't want you to get sick" she said and Hyunjin slightly nodded before closing the door again.

"I wonder what happened to Hyunjinie" Chae said and we turn our heads to her

"I think something bad happened to her" Sooyoung-unnie said

"Well every time she'll go back here from her house she always have bruises and wounds but I think something really really bad happened" she added

"This is the worst" Jiwoo-unnie said and the others agreed. The door opened and Haseul-unnie pulled Hyunjin towards us. She make her sat down and she held her hands.

"Tell me what happened Hyun" Haseul-unnie said softly but Hyunjin just stare at the blank wall

"Aeongie look at me" Hyujin look at her and Haseul-unnie gave her a small smile

"I know you're still not ready to talk about it but always remember that we're always here for you, okay?" she said and Hyunjin nodded. Haseul-unnie hugged her pats her head before sitting down next to Vivi-unnie.

Jinsoul-unnie knelt in front of Hyunjin and she cupped her face.

I suddenly feel a tug on my chest. Why do I feel like this? I tried to avert my attention to other things but my eyes landed on them.

"Are you okay?" Jinsoul-unnie asked softly. That's when Hyunjin showed her emotions, she shook her head and started to break down. Jinsoul hugged her and Hyunjin hug her back tightly.