31

Hyunjin's POV

We already got home and we're eating dinner at the moment. The unnies are so quiet and Yerim tried to lit up the mood but it didn't work.

"Okay what the hell happened?" Hyejoo speak up and Jiwoo-unnie stand up

"I'm done" she said and went to her room. Sooyoung-unnie massage her temple and Jinsoul-unnie drink her water.

"So no one's gonna tell us what happened?" Hyejoo said and the unnies just exchanges looks

"We all know that Jiwoo like Sooyoungie, right?" Haseul-unnie said and we nodded

"She confessed to Sooyoung but she rejected Jiwoo by telling her she doesn't like her andd she likes someone else" shr added and gave Jinsoul-unnie a glance. what????

"Then why the fuck are you always flirting with her if you don't like her?" Hyejoo furrowed her eyebrows

"Hyejoo language" Haseul-unnie scolded her

"I mean why give her motives if you don't really like her, right? That's bullshit" Hyejoo stand up and go to her room. I know how she cares for Jiwoo-unnie she just doesn't want to show it.

I look at Sooyoung-unnie and sigh with dissapointment. Jungeun-unnie stand up and wipe the side of her lips using tissue.

"I'm done too" she said and went to her shared room with Jiwoo-unnie. I just continue eating 'cause I don't know what to say and what to do.

Does Sooyoung-unnie like Jindori?

Is Jiwoo-unnie okay? Of course she's not stop being dumb Kim Hyunjin.

"Let's go out tomorrow unnies! We don't have classes, right?" Yerim smiled at us, ahh yes we don't have classes tomorrow. The freshmen has an event at school tomorrow.

"Okay" we said in unison and Heejin feed me a spoonful of rice. I chew my food slowly and swallow it.

"Open your mouth Aeongie" she said and I opened my mouth. She put a piece of meat and I thanked her.

I stare at Jinsoul-unnie and Sooyoungie-unnie. They seems awkward to each other now compared to usual. So I guess I'm right. Sooyoung does like Jinsoul.

"Done" I stand up and go to my room. I walk back and forth for a couple minutes and lay on Heejin's bed. I burried my face to her pillow and I really like her scent.

I'm busy sniffing her pillow when I feel a hard slap on my butt.

"Aww!" I lay on my back and saw my bunny standing there with her hands on her waist. Lip-unnie is that you?

"What!?" I exclaimed and she sat on her bed and flicked my forehead.

"YA!" I rub the area where she flicked me while glaring at her.

"What are you doing here in my bed again Ms Kim Hyunjin?" she's trying to be scary but it's not working. I laughed my fat ass out and she slapped my arm.

"Why are you laughing!?" she slapped my thigh this time but I just laugh harder

"You're so cute bunny" I pulled her making her lay beside me and I wrapped my arms around her locking her in place.

---------------------
GSJSKSGSJSNSHSH