26

Hyunjin's POV

"C'mon Hyun let's go home now" Heejin tried pulling me but I held onto the railings tightly

"If you want to go home then go, you're free to do whatever you want and I'll just stay here" I said

"Why you don't want to go home?"

"I disrespected Haseul-unnie" I mumbled

"I'm sure the unnies will scold me until midnight that's why I don't want to go home" I said and she flicked my forehead

"You stupid cat" she said and held my hand. My heart suddenly beats faster and she smiled at me.

"I'll just stay with you" she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Let's go somewhere tokki" I said and pulled her down to the ground floor and out of the main building. The classes already finished an hour ago and we didn't attend the afternoon classes.

We waited for the bus and I dragged her inside. The bus is a bit loaded and we're standing so close to each other. She's being pushed and I saw her having difficulties that's why I switched our position and pulled her closer to me when I saw a man checking her out.

I feel her body stiffen amd I just hugged her waist using my left arm while I'm holding to the pole with my right hand.

The bus stopped at a bus stop again and many people get in. Now our bodies are pressed to each other and I saw her cheeks became red as she avoids an eye contact with me.

I chuckled and caress her waist using my thumb.

"Wait... What are we doing here?" she asked when we're about to enter the cemetery

"It's my mom's death anniversary so I'm going to visit her" I grab her wrist and pulled her inside. I stopped in front of my mom's gravestone and sat on the grass.

"Yo wassup mom?" I remove the leaves on top of her name.

"I miss you so much eomma" I whispered and Heejin sat beside me. She held my hand and play with my fingers.

"Are you okay Hyun?" she asked softly

"Yeah" I said and chuckled

"I just wish she was still here" she squeezed my hand and I look at her

"If she was still here she wouldn't let my dad make me do those things. She always taught me how to be a good person..." she suddenly pulled me into a hug. A smile crept up to my face and hugged her back.

"Thanks Heej... I really needed this" I said and she tightened her arms around me

"You're welcome Aeongie"

I don't know how did we end up with this position but I'm now leaning my back against a tree and Heejin is sitting between my legs and my arms are wrapped around her waist.

"Bunny" I whispered to her ear

"Yeah?"

"Where's your parents? I haven't seen them visiting you at our dorm" she suddenly stopped playing with my fingers and remove her hands from me.

"They're dead already" her tone suddenly changed

"Oh... Sorry for asking" I shouldn't asked that. I just pulled her closer to me and kiss the side of her head.

"I'm really sorry bunny"