1

Heejin's POV

I stare at the screen in front of me with a frown. Why did he want me to kill such a beautiful girl?

"Kim Hyunjin a 19 year old girl. She's studying at Loona High, she's an athlete...." he says a bunch of things about that Kim Hyunjin but I didn't pay attention, I just look at the screen blankly.

"Her father is Kim Dongwoo" Mr Oh looks at me

"Her father is a mafia..... He's the one who killed your parents Heejin" he said and I gripped onto my chair tightly.

"Her mother is already dead and she's already engaged with Lee Minho also known as Lee Know. She's living in a dorm with other ten people but she's coming home every weekend. All of the information about her is in the envelope. Befriend her, make her fall in love with you and when she did, kill her. Make Kim Dongwoo feel what you felt when your parents died Heejin."

That words are still stuck in my head.

I took a deep breath and press the door bell. The door opened and I was welcomed with a mess. There's things flying across the room and there's two people having a fight on the floor while the others are cheering for them.

"Hi! You must be Jeon Heejin" a short haired girl said and I bow at her

"I'm Jo Haseul ummm" she turn around look at the mess

"I'm sorry for that" she scratch her nape

"It's okay" she then clapped her hands

"YAAAAAAA!!!" all of them stopped what they're doing and look at our direction.

"Y'all get your shit together and greet our new dormmate!" they stand up and straighten their clothes. They greet me one by one except for Kim Hyunjin, who's just standing there while staring at me.

A ball suddenly hit her face and she fell down. We all look at where the ball came from and Hyejoo just smiled.

"YAAAA THAT'S HURTS!" Hyunjin quickly got up and tackled Hyejoo.

"Oh my god" Haseul-ssi facepalm and smile at me apologetically

"I'm sorry about that Heejin. That girl who fell down is Kim Hyunjin. She'll be your roommate" I smile at her

"Thank you for welcoming me Haseul-ssi" she chuckles and pat my hea

"Just call me unnie. You're our friend now so... Be comfortable around us" wow she's so kind

Hyunjin's POV

I had Hyejoo in an arm lock and I look at the new girl again. I can't speak earlier 'cause she's so beautiful.

"She might melt" Chaewon said and remove my arms around Hyejoo. She helped her girlfriend to stand up and Hyejoo stick her tongue out at me.

I just lay on the floor and close my eyes. I opened my eyes and I saw Heejin looking down at me, smiling. She offered her hands and I slowly took it. She helped me to stand up and showed me a wide smile.

"T-thank you" fuck why did I stutter?

"You're welcome Hyunjin-ssi" wow she has a deep voice. Her voice is so sexy.... What the fuck am I saying? I shook my head and smile at her.

"You can drop the formalities" she nodded and I saw Jinsoul-unnie walks out. I quickly let go of Heejin's hand and about to follow Jinsoul when Sooyoung-unnie stopped me.

"She needs some time alone, Aeongie" I sighed and offered Heejin a tour around the dorm.

-------------------------------

Eyyyyyy