48

Hyunjin's POV

It's been months since I started avoiding them and I must say that I'm getting use to it. They're not trying to talk to me anymore and I guess they already gave up on me.

I just sat here scribbling on my notebook while the teacher is saying nonsense in front of the class.

It's music class and I don't really pay attention to this class 'cause the teacher is boring as hell.

"So we're having a presentation class" my ears perked up

"It's by pair" the whole class cheered except for me

"But I'll be the one who will choose your partners" they groaned and I just keep on writing random things on the back of my notebook.

She started announcing the names and I'm just waiting for my name to be called.

"Kim Hyunjin and Choi Yerim" wait what? I look at Yerim and she has a smile on her face

"Wait Miss can you just pair me with someone else?" her smile turns into a frown

"Sorry Hyunjin but no" Ms Cha said and I groaned

Why does it have to be Yerim? I clearly forgot that I have music class with her damn.

"So class it'll be a video presentation. It's simple just choose a song and sing it together while playing an instrument and just record it using any kind of camera. Submission will be next week. That will be all goodbye" she said and got out of the room

How am I supposed to do it with Yerim?

I saw her slowly approaching me but this time I didn't get up from my seat and ran away.

"Uh... Unnie... How are we gonna do this?" she tried to sound natural

"We can practice first then record it when we already perfected it" I said and she nodded

"Let's just talk about the other things through text. I need to go now" I gather my things and walk out of the music room.

I entered the cafeteria and I quickly got my friends or former friends' attention. I avoided their look and just walk towards the counter. I grab some foods and pay for them. I quickly got out of the cafeteria and went to the rooftop.

I let out a deep breath and sat on the floor. I plugged my earphones in and eat in silent. I miss those times with them. There's no silent and peaceful lunch with them.

Vivi-unnie and Haseul-unnie being whipped for each other. Sooyoung-unnie arguing with Hyejoo. Jinsoul-unnie being talkative and Jungeun-unnie asking her to be quiet just for a minute. Jiwoo-unnie staring at Sooyoung-unnie with those heart eyes. Chae eating a pineapple like a steak. Yerim being a ball of sunshine. Yeojin being so loud, catching other students attention. And me teasing Heejin while eating.

I surely miss all of them especially this one particular girl. I saw her talking to this guys many times and almost everyday so I guess she already moved on.

I'm just waiting for her to do a move. Just kill me already Heejin I don't want to live my life anymore.