7

Hyunjin's POV

"HASEUL-UNNIE SAID WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I quickly sat up and covered my ears

"What the fuck Olive!?" I can't hear properly the fuck

"Haseul-unnie told me to wake you up" she said and run, I was about to chase her when Heejin walks in. She looks great in our uniform... Daebak

"You should get ready now Hyun" she said and I quickly nodded my head. I grabbed my towel and run to the bathroom.

I'm so lucky today 'cause no one is using the bathroom and I don't have to wait for my turn. I'm humming a song while showering and I suddenly heard a knock from the door.

"HURRY UP STUPID CAT I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE" aish I rinse myself and dry myself using the towel and run to my room. Luckily Heejin is not here anymore. I wear my uniform and brush my hair before going to the dining table, sitting beside Yerim.

"Good morning unnie" she smiled at me

"Good morning too Yerim" we started eating and I look at Jinsoul-unnie and Jungeun-unnie. They're in their own world, talking and laughing while eating.

A smile crept up to my face and my gaze averted to Heejin. Our eyes met and she smiled widely.

My heart starts beating faster and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I just smiled back and look at my food. Get yourself together Hyunjin. You can't fall for her. You just met her yesterday and you're already engaged.

3rd person's POV

The twelve girls are walking through the hallway of the school.

"AEONGIE!!!" they stopped walking when someone shouted Hyunjin's nickname. They turned around and saw Minho running towards them. Students are looking at them and some are laughing at the nickname.

"Haseul-unnie can I please kill him?" Hyunjin said while gritting her teeth with her eyes closed, trying to contain her cool.

"No" Haseul said

"Good morning!" Minho put her arms around Hyunjin's shoulders and mess her hair.

"Ya!" Hyunjin pushed him and fix her hair. Minho just chuckled and mess her hair more.

"I swear to god Lee Minho I wil fuc----" she stopped talking when she felt something again her lips. Minho smiled at her and she held the bread.

"It's the best way to shut you up" Minho said and Hyunjin rolled her eyes.

Hyunjin's POV

Minho-oppa walks with us and we split us with the unnie line and Yeojin.

"Why are you still with us? Your classroom is that way dumbass" I said

"I just want to walk around" he said and I scoffed. As if I didn't know that he just wanted to walk me to our classroom. The six of us continue walking while Minho is still pissing me off.

He's so sweet yesterday and now he's back to his normal self. He's always bothering me like it's his job. I stopped in front of our classroom while my friends just go inside.

"Go to your class now. The bell is about to ring" I said and his next move surprised me.

"Take care, okay? I'll see you at lunch" he said while still hugging

"You should let go of me now. Your boyfriend is looking at us" he looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed

"Who?" he turn around as I pointed Han Jisung

"H-he's not my boyfriend" he said and I gave him a teasing smirk

"Sure sure" I entered the classroom and sat beside Yerim.