20

Hyunjin's POV

"Let's have a bet" I heard Sooyoung-unnie

"What bet?" Jungeun-unnie

"Hyejoo and Hyunjin will rank lowest again" I averted my gaze to them

"Bet" Haseul-unnie said

"Ya!!!!" they look at me and they just stuck out their tongue

"I'm in too. They'll rank up this time" Yeojin said

"Hyunjinie how did you solve this?" Chae asked and I move beside her.

"Like this" I said and solve the equation on a scratch paper. I move back to Heejin and I saw her having a trouble.

"I just transferred and there's already an exam" she mumbled and I chuckled

"Come here I'll teach you" she scooted over and I look at her eyes.

"What subject?"

"Math" I hummed and flip the pages of the book. I gave her an example and I feel her staring at me.

"Eyes on the paper Jeon" she quickly look at the paper. I wrote the formula and gave her three examples.

"Did you get it?" she nodded slowly

"Hey guys I'm going out for a while" I heard Jinsoul-unnie's voice and I look at her

"Bring home some snacks!" she chuckled

"I got you boss baby" she said and then look at me.

"Take care" I mouthed and she smiles

"I will" she said and go out of our dorm. I just decided to read a book and take Jinsoul-unnie out of my mind.

"Why is this so hard?" Hyejoo said and lay on the floor

"It's not that hard Hyejoo-yah" Yerim said

"It's not hard Hyejoo you're just stupid" Sooyoung-unnie said and Hyejoo get the toy knife on the floor.

"Ya ya ya come here" I gestured her to come

"I'm gonna teach you" I said and she comes to me

"Let's just kill her when she's asleep" I whispered and get her books. I felt a slap on my thigh and it's Heejin.

"That hurts" I rub the area she slap and pouted

"Stop it you look stupid" she said making me scoff

"So you're gonna teach me or what?" Hyejoo said and I turn to her.

"You're the best Vivi-unnie!" she brought some snacks here and we started eating.

"Ya! Why are you eating!?" Hyejoo yelled at Sooyoung-unnie. She just stuck her tongue and run to her room.

"You two better rank up this time" Haseul-unnie said making Hyejoo and I scratched our nape.

"They'll rank up this time right kids?" Jungeun-unnie saod and ruffled our hair

"We'll try our best mom" I said and she chuckled. Just then I realized that tomorrow is my mom's death anniversary.

I think they notice that I stopped moving and they all looked at me.

"Is there something wrong Aeongie?" Heejin asked me and I shook my head. I stand up and dust my clothes.

"I'll just go and take some rest" I went to my room and lay on Heejin's bed 'cause I'm too lazy to climb up to mine.

"I miss you so much mom" I mumbled and close my eyes.

I wish she was still here. Maybe my life wouldn't be like this if she's still here. Maybe dad won't make me do something I don't want to if she's still here. Maybe dad was still the same.