32

Hyunjin's POV

Heejin and I are cuddling on her bed with me gently stroking her hair while her face is burried to my chest.

I yawned and she looks up to me and smiled. I look at her eyes then to her nose and to her lips. I stare at her pink kissable lips and gulp.

I don't know what gotten into me but I lean in and close the gap between our lips.

I saw her eyes widened as same as mine. I'm so shocked at my own action too. I'm expecting her to push me away but instead she closed her eyes and pulled me closer to her.

She's kissing me now and I don't know what to do. Don't. Don't. Don't. Argh screw this. I kiss her back as my hand went inside her shirt caressing her tummy slowly.

She let out a soft moan and I swear it's like a melody to my ears. She pull my nape closer and I suck her lower lip asking for permission. She open her mouth for me and I let my tongue explore her warm mouth.

We let our tongues battle for dominance and I won. I smirk against her lips. She pulled away gasping for air and I trail down kisses to her neck.

I didn't even notice that I'm already on top of her. I'm pinning her down as I suck her neck making her moan.

"Hyunjin...." damn

I search for her soft spot and suck it hard making sure to leave a mark.

"Hyunjin-ah...." she have her eyes close as she moan my name. I kiss her again and let go of her wrists. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she kisses me back.

I pulled away and got off of her, laying beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and she burried her face back to my chest. We're both catching our breaths. We stay silent for awhile when she suddenly speaks.

"Hyun what are we?" she suddenly asks. I.... don't know

"We're friends Heekkie" that came out of my mouth and she removed her face from my chest. She stares at me and suddenly turn her back to me.

We ended up in a spooning position and I kiss her nape.

"Sweet dreams bunny" I mumbled before going to sleep.

3rd person's POV

"Who the fuck is ringing the doorbell 8 in the morning?" Sooyoung got up from her bed, pissed. The doorbell is ringing non stop and it's just 8 in the morning.

She opened the door without looking at the monitor.

"Wha------- Mr Kim" her eyes widened and quickly bow at her friend's father.

"I guess I disturbed your sleep, Sooyoung" the man said

"It's okay Mr Kim. Come in sir I'll just wake the girls up" she said and move aside to let the man in as well as his bodyguards.

She quickly ran to Haseul and Vivi's room and wake them up.

"What is it Soo?" Haseul rub her eyes

"Mr Kim is here" she said and Haseul quickly got up.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Vivi said and turn to Haseul.

"Go and wake Hyunjin up"