24

3rd person's POV

The other girls just watch them, they wanted to stop Hyunjin but they don't want to get fucked up so they just decided to stay silent.

"I don't have it" the girl said and Hyunjin punch her in the face, hard. The sound of her fist came contact with the girl's face echoed in the room.

"Fuck" the girl cursed as blood drips down from her nose. Hyunjin grab her collar again and slammed her body against the locker making the girl's face contorted in pain.

"I said give it back" Hyunjin said firmly and the girl suddenly punch her making the girls gasp. She runs out of the room when Hyunjin let go of her.

Hyunjin quickly got out of the locker room and spotted the girl running away.

"Choi stop her!" she saw Yena with her friends at the hallway and Yena grabs the girl's uniform preventing her to run.

Hyunjin walks towards them and grabs the girl. She push her against the wall again and slapped her. The students at the hallway gasp and the basketball team are already there because they decided to follow the two.

The slap was so hard that the sound echoed in the hallway making all of the students stop what they're doing and look at them.

"Oh fuck I'm sure that hurts"

"I said I don't have it" Hyunjin gritted her teeth and punch the girl's stomach making her fell on the floor.

"Give it back to me bitch" she kicked the girl several times but the girl just cover herself

"Should we call the teachers?" Yuri asked

"We all know that even the teachers can't do anything when Hyunjin is mad" Yena said and gently pulled Yuri slightly away from the two.

She's right even the teachers are afraid of Hyunjin when she's mad. Even if they want to do something, they can't because her father is the biggest contributor in this school.

"Fucking give it back!" Hyunjin kick the girl again and the students just can watch the poor girl with pity.

"I wonder what she did for Hyunjin to be like this angry" whispers can be heard at the hallway

"I'll give you one more fucking chance. Give it back to me or I will fucking kill you" Hyunjin said as she pulled the girl up by her collar

"Is this what your mother taught you Kim Hyunjin?" the now beaten up girl said

"Ohhhh I forgot you don't have a mother anymore" she added and that makes Hyunjin's blood boil even more. She slammed the girl's petite body on the wall harshly letting her fall on the ground.

"If she beat her up more she's going to die"

"We should call for help now"

"Don't you dare involve my mother here you thief" Hyunjin said as she step on the girl's chest

"You really want to die huh?" she step on the girl's chest harder

"KIM HYUNJIN!" she heard someone shouted her name and she saw eleven girl running towards her. She just look at them and bring her gaze back to the girl on the floor.

"Hyunjin stop that" Haseul tried stopping Hyunjin but the younger glared at her

"Don't fucking tell me what to do Haseul" all of them are surprised when she said that. Hyunjin turned to Yujin

"Search her pockets" she said and the girl moves. She step on her even harder and Yujin started searching her pockets.

---------------------------------
Why not SOTY