17

Heejin's POV

I am now on Hyunjin's bed because she fell asleep while crying on Jinsoul-unnie's chest and we just carry her here in our room so I just let her sleep on the bottom bunk for tonight.

I burried my face to her pillow and a smile crept on my face. It smells like her... I really like her scent...

The fuck am I doing? I quickly removed my face from her pillow and lay on my back. I look at the ceiling and sighed. I can't sleep.

I decided to got down from the top bunk and my eyebrows furrowed when I noticed that Hyunjin is not there. I didn't even notice that she got up and I didn't see that the door opened.

I quickly go out of our room and search for her. I went to the kitchen, to the bathroom and I got back here at the living room. Our dorm is not that big so if she's here I will see her immediately.

"Where is she?" I think for a while and I look up. Right... The rooftop... I ran to the rooftop and I'm not wrong. She's there leaning on the railings with her eyes closed.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her neck. I felt her jumped a little but then wrapped her arms around my waist.

"What are you doing here, Tokki?" I whispered to my ears as she smell my hair

"I saw that you're not there so I came here to find you" she hummed in response and tighten her arms around me. We just known each other for days now but we're already comfortable with each other.

I'm really comfortable around them but it's different when I'm with Hyunjin. I feel so peaceful and I feel something warm in my chest.

"What happened today, Hyun?" I asked her

"I-I k-killed a person today" wait what? I look at her and I can see guilt in her eyes

"I didn't mean to kill him..." she looks down and slowly let go of me

"He's trying to kill me and I'm in the verge of dying so I panicked and grab a knife and..." she started pulling out her hair

"I swear I didn't want to kill him" I grabbed her hands and intertwine it with mine

"M-my dad brought me to our backyard and one of his men attack me. I realized that it was my father's order. He's strangling me and I don't know what to do. Then I saw a knife on the ground and I grabbed it" she's shaking and her tears are already falling down. I cupped her face and wipe her tears

"It's not your fault, okay? All you did was a self defense" I said softly and she look into my eyes

"You're not scared of me? I'm a monster Heejin. I'm a criminal" I'm a criminal too Hyunjin. I shook my head and put the strands of her hair behind her ear.

"I said it's not your fault. I accept you whoever you are and whatever you are" I said and hug her. She hugged me back and we stay like that for a while.

"Jinsoul-unnie and Jungeun-unnie are so close these days" I said, breaking the silence. She tighten her arms around me and removed her head from my shoulder.

"Yeah..." we're having a staring contest and my eyes landed on her lips. I slowly lean in and peck her lips.

What the fuck did I just do? We're both frozen to our place.

Why did I kiss her?????

"A-ahh... U-umm------" I was cutted off with a pair of lips against mine. My eyes widened as I feel her kissing me.

She's kissing me passionately and I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me as I kiss her back. She nibble on my lower lip asking for permission and that I quickly granted.

I let her tongue explore my mouth and I moan against her lips when she grope my ass. I feel her smile against my lips as we let our lips move in sync.