13

Hyunjin's POV

I just watched Minho run away and sat on the couch near my window. I took out a bread from the paper bag and started eating it while hugging the two plushies.

Then Jinsoul-unnie suddenly appeared in my mind. While I was playing with Hyejoo this afternoon I'm stealing glances at her. She's with Jungeun-unnie. Not gonna lie they look so good together.

She looks so happy when she's with Lip-unnie. I feel a sudden pang in my heart and I lightly hit my head on the couch.

"You stupid cat this is what you want, right? So don't get jealous" I scolded myself and hold back my tears.

"Don't cry motherfucker" I wipe my tears at the corner of my eyes and shook my head. I closed my eyes and Heejin's face came to my mind.

The sides of my lips curled up and I shot my eyes open.

"You can't fall for another girl again Kim Hyunjin get a grip" I slapped myself and lay on my couch. I rest my head on the armrest and shove the bread in my mouth.

I heard a knock on my door

"Young Lady dinner's ready" I heard a female voice

"Yeah I'm coming!" I got up and fix my hair before going down. Our maid pulled a chair for me and I sat down.

Ms. Ahn put some food on my plate and she lightly patted my back. I gave her a small smile and dig in.

While eating I noticed that my dad is staring at my arms. I cleared my throat and continue eating.

"It still hurts?" he asked and I just nodded

"Don't worry you'll get used to it" I sighed and put down my utensils. I drink my water in one gulp and stand up.

"I'm going to bed now" I said

"Okay go get some rest. You need to get ready for tomorrow" my jaw clenched and just nodded before going upstairs to my room. I locked the door and hear voices outside my window.

"How do we get up there?" I opened my window and saw my friends there.

"What the hell are y'all doing here?" they all look up and smiled at me

"Hyunjinie!" Haseul-unnie waved at me

"Unnie what are y'all doing here?" I look around and luckily there's no guards around

"Are you okay?" she asked softly and I look at her

"Yeah" I forced a smile. My eyebrows furrowed when Sooyoung-unnie and Hyejoo lift Heejin up.

"Hold my hand" Heejin said and I reach for her hand, helping her to climb up here in my room.

"Why did y'all go here? What if someone catches y'all?" I said and she just hug me.

"They told me everything Hyun" I mentally cursed my friends. I slowly hugged her back and she rubs my back.

"We're just here, okay?" she whispered softly and I nodded

"Hyunjin?" I heard my dad's voice and a knock on my door.

"Oh shoot" I pushed her towards the window and she jumped out of it. Luckily, she landed properly and she's not hurt.

"Go now my dad's here" I said and they ran away. I composed myself and open the door for my father.