15

Hyunjin's POV

I lay on the mat while panting heavily. One of my bodyguard who I just fought look at me worriedly. I just nodded at him, signalling that's it's fine. I let my head rest on the mat. I'm so fucking exhausted

"Get up" I felt a kick on my stomach and I bit my lip enduring the pain.

"I said get up!" I winced when the tip of his whip came contact with my skin. I bit my lip harder while I hold back my tears. I can't cry in front of my father 'cause he'll just hit me again if he saw me crying.

I slowly got up and my knees feels so weak.

"Fucking weak" he kicked my stomach and I placed my hands on my knees. I shook my head and blink several times to stop my tears from escaping my eyes.

"Hey you" I heard my dad's voice and I look at him. He's not calling me, I look at where he's looking and I saw Yujin pointing at herself.

"Me?" she asked, my dad nodded and motioned her to come. She walks towards us and dad look at me.

"I want you to fight my daughter" he said and Yujin's eyes widened.

"W-what? M-master Kim I can't fight Young Lady" she said

"Fight her. Hit her, punch her, kick her I don't really care. For now forget the fact that she's my daughter and just fight her or else I'll fire your mother." he said sternly and Yujin averted her gaze to me. I just nodded and get ready to fight her.

"Don't hold back Ahn Yujin" my father said and Yujin gulped

"Y-yes Master Kim" she said and positioned herself. I punched her in the face and she hissed. I know she's still hesitating to hit me.

"It's okay Yujin-ah" I whispered and she nodded.

"I'm sorry Young Lady" she punched me. Her punch is so strong that my I feel my lip bleeding. This kid is so strong. I chuckled a little and punched her again and again and again.

We're close to each other because her mom is the one who take care of me since my mom died. Ms Ahn always bring Yujin to work whenever her husband is away that's why we became friends.

"Oh my ghadnis" she said and covered her head while I'm still punching her. I make her fell down and put her in a head lock. She gripped my arms as I encircle it to her neck.

I'm not putting so much force because I don't want to kill her.

"Just act like I'm strangling you too much" I whispered and she obeyed. I saw my dad smiled and he spoke.

"Okay that's enough. Take a rest for a while before we go to the backyard" I let go of Yujin and she gasped for some air.

Dad left together with his men and Yujin slapped my arm.

"You told me to act like you're strangling me too much but you're really strangling me too much" she said and lay on the mat

"Really?"

"I'm sorry" we lay down there and laugh afterwards