5

3rd person's POV

"So you two are in love with each other now?" Sooyoung asked and her smile get wider when Hyunjin's face became red.

"N-no" Hyunjin quickly walked past her just to greet by Hyejoo who has a teasing grin too.

"Fuck this" Hyunjin cursed and look around to find Jinsoul. She found the girl sitting on the couch and she walks to her.

"Unnie" Hyunjin gave her a pink rose and a purple hyacinth with her shaking hands. Jinsoul took it from Hyunjin and she look at the girl with furrowed eyebrows.

They heard a teasing noises from their friends.

"I-I just saw it outside. I-I t-thought it was beautiful so I pick some for y-you" Hyunjin cursed internally

"Why are you stuttering Hyun?" Chaewon teased her

"Shut up" Hyunjin spat at her

"O-oh thanks Hyunjinie" Jinsoul thanked her

"You're welcome unnie" she then rush to her room and closed the door.

Hyunjin's POV

"Why the fuck did I stutter?" I slap myself and change into sweatpants and a hoodie. I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

I joined them watch a movie and Heejin is sitting on the floor with Yeojin and Sooyoung-unnie. I decided to tease her so I grab the stick from the floor and poke her back and hide the stick.

She turn around and look who did it. I acted that I'm watching the movie and scratch my chin. She turned around to watch again and I poke her again.

I hold my laughter in when she turned around and look again who did it. She sighed and watch again. I poke her again and she turned around, annoyed already.

"What is it unnie?" Yeojin asked

"Someone keep poking my back" she said

"Let's just watch Yeojinie" they turned around and I poke Heejin again. And this time I failed to hide the stick. She turned to me and I let out a nervous laughter.

"Yaaaaaa!" she hit my leg and I burst out laughing.

"Hey Kim Hyunjin she just arrived here 5 hours ago and you're already teasing her" Sooyoung-unnie said and I mocked her. I received a smack on the back of my head.

"Aww!" I rub my head and look at Sooyoung-unnie

"Vivi-unnie!!! Sooyoung-unnie hit me!" I shouted and Vivi-unnie came out of the kitchen

"No I didn't!" this hag denied

"She did! Right Heejin?" I look at Heejin

"She didn't" she said and Vivi-unnie just look at me and go back to the kitchen

"Hey! You saw that she smacked me!" I said

"Yeah but you teased me awhile ago" she said and smile. My eyes widened when my heart suddenly beat faster.

Fuck she's so beautiful

"Honey that's gay" Haseul-unnie said

"Eh?" I said and they just look at me

"You just said that she's beautiful" Hyejoo said

Did I say it aloud?

"Yeah" Sooyoung-unnie said and I look at Heejin. She showed me a smile and winked at me.

"I already know that but thanks Hyunjin"