12

Hyunjin's POV

I don't fucking want to go home.

I dust off my clothes and walk towards where our bags are located. I put on my coat and pick up my bag.

"Hyunjin" Jinsoul-unnie called me and I look at her. She looks into my eye and I feel my heart skipped a beat. Don't look at me like that Soul.

"It's fine" I whispered and throw my bag towards one of my bodyguards. He caught it and held the strap.

"I'm going now guys" I said and they look at me worriedly. I gave them a small smile and turn my back to them. I walked towards my limousine and they opened the door for me.

I got in and rest my back against the backrest. I look at the window and saw them looking here. I rolled down the window a bit and poke out my hand. I showed them an 'okay' sign and put my hand back inside the vehicle and closed the window.

"Abeoji" I bow at my father and he looks at me with no expression in his face.

"I heard you got into a trouble at school again" I looked down and sighed

"Is it hard to stay away from trouble, Hyunjin?" he asked and I shook my head.

"What did you do this time?" he asked but I just stayed quiet

"Answer me!" I flinched and held the hem of my uniform tightly.

"I beat up some seniors" I said and shut my eyes tightly. I expected a slap on my face but I feel him caress my head. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling proudly at me.

"I'm glad that you're using the things I taught you" his smile got wider and he hugged me.

"Go change your clothes I told the maids to cook your favorite food" he said and I nodded. I went upstairs to my room and change my clothes.

"Hi mom" I said and look at my mother's picture on my bedside table. I look at my arms, my wounds from last week are still here. I usually wear long sleeves but now I decided to let my wounds breathe so I will be more faster to heal.

I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I'm still wondering why dad is making me do these things. My phone rings and I got it from my pocket.

"Hey" I answered it without looking at the screen.

"What are you doing?" it's Minho

"Nothing just laying on my bed"

"Look at your window" he said

"Why?" I whine, I'm too lazy to got up

"Just do what I said" I groaned and got up. I opened my window and my eyes widened when saw him standing outside.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered-yelled

"How did you even get in?" how the hell did he passed through the guards?

"That doesn't matter" he said and smiled

"Here" he showed me a cat and bread plushie he's also holding a paper bag. I'm guessing it's filled with breads 'cause that is what he always give me.

"I'm gonna throw it. Catch these okay?" I nodded and he threw the paper bag towards me. I caught it and look inside. I smiled and he threw the plushies too. Luckily, I caught it and smile at him.

"Hope you like it dumbass" I scoffed at him but smile after

"I'm going now before someone catches me" he said and I wave at him

"Thank you oppa"

-------------------------------
Whoa I updated 4 times today...

Thank y'all for reading the shitty stories I made